sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

King Me (Evolution)

Started by NBD, December 29, 2020, 10:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

Viper, J X C, and Hick Janes, three names when put together should invoke fear into any trio facing them, but these days and times in SEF we find Viper to be a shell of his former self. J X C, Hick Janes, they are two guys who can still rip through any talent that has ever entered SEF, or ever will...

(King Mack sits in the conference room of the Underground Arena, alone, at the head of the table wearing a black tee and blue jeans. A black ballcap over his head and his elbow up on the table firmly planted, so his head rests on his hands under his bearded chin. Dark eyes peering out from under the brim of the hat as he says in a gruff voice.)

"The nWs is indeed over, but it is not dead nor will it go by the wayside. I run the new World society and tonight face three of my brothers in the nWs, three of my brothers in this business that I love. But hey, I felt I had to do what I had to do when winning the Triple Tag Team Titles with Tina and Simon Lee Nash. The nWs is not in this game to be some buddy buddy tag team every damn night, no, we will face each other every night if that is what keeps SEF alive. We go toe to toe with whoever the best competition is even if that means we clash with each other. We can handle that because that is what a true brotherhood is based on, because no matter who comes out the winner, we always got each others backs. That is who we are and we are also SEF...WE ARE SEF!!!"

(King Mack looking dead serious as he nods ok like its time to go and we cut to commercial.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF