sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Fatal Fourway

Started by Simon Lee Nash, January 11, 2021, 11:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Coming off the biggest win of his career after finally getting a win over King Mack aka A native Americano inside the steel cage on Anarchy. Simon Lee Nash will now step back into the ring. As he goes into a Fatal Fourway match against King Mack, The Aussie Tom Smith and JXC

Simon: It's interesting how in the world i can try to keep going especially after the war that myself and King Mack just went through. I don't know how he is feeling right now but i have some bruises and some bites and a few bumps but at the end of the day. It was all worth it. Now i am back to work and this time it's a fatal fourway.

Simon: JXC, Tom Smith and King Mack aka Native Americano.

Simon: Now Tom Smith the Aussie, THere has been doubts about if he is going to show up. He has been feature in a few matches lately and he has been no shows. I know i got some heat about it in the past but i have been showing up and doing my job. Not the case about you Tom. Show up and fight and be a man bro.

Simon: I can say the same thing about you JXC. Now i have seen you in a few matches but again you have been hit or miss. So i look forward to see if you are going to show up or not as well.

Simon: King Mack, You always show up to fight and i know for a fact that you are going to want to get some payback for the hell of a fight inside that steel cage at Anarchy. The last time it was for a championship this time it's about personal pride and just wanting to show who is the better man on this night.

Simon: It doesn't matter if you are King Mack or Native Americano. There is always one thing you bring out and that is the Best. You bring the best out of me. You continue to strive to be the best in the game. So i won't be surprise if we decide to tear it down one more time. Whatever the case may be. I am here to build upon my success, my recent success and that is to win another match. looking forward to this one people.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF