sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The nWs Stops Here (SEF TV)

Started by Daddy Mack, January 14, 2021, 02:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(And MJ stands outside Mack's dressing room pacing back and forth before stopping and looking up with a concerned look on his face. He's dressed in his gear, a black sleeveless t-shirt on and he says.)

"Tina and myself defend the TV Tag Team Titles against the dream team of Black Bob and Viper, two rivals at one time who had legendary matches against one another, now they are partners. This is a legendary moment because Tina and I are going to show the world who the better dream team is. I've heard a lot of stories involving Viper since meeting Mack and I can't wait to get in the ring with him and show him who I am. SEF TV Tag Team Champion is who I am and new kid in town coming for his and everyone's crown. I had mad respect for Viper and Black Bob, I cannot begin to express how much, so I won't because that is not what this is about. This is about keeping the TV Tag Team Titles away from nWs, this is about keeping the spirit that Mack put into SEF alive and well, so maybe, just maybe he will once again lace up his boots. Now there is a dream match, MJ versus Mack..."

(MJ looking into the distance losing his thought for a second, then looks back smiling.)

"I cannot let myself get caught up in what could be and I must keep fighting for Mack, for damn self of course, but for the spirit that keeps SEF alive. You have to have something worth fighting for, championships, your livelihood, anything and everything is always on the line. Tonight we are going to do everything in oour power to make sure the nWs does not get more gold, they don't need it, we do, we our the heart and soul of SEF!"

(MJ sure of himself as he says that and turns to walk into the dressing room seeing Tina sitting on a chair smirking at her partner. She stands up tossing him a title and pats the one around her waist. The Golden Goddess in her ring gear and leaning on MJ's shoulder now staring up at him.)

"You ready to go out there and kick some ass for the SEF locker room, for the ones who have to fight because they are hungry for a opportunity?!?"

(MJ nods as he slaps the title to his left shoulder and throws his right arm around Tina and the two walk out of the room and around the corner as we cut to our last break.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF