sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Don't Even Want To Be In This Match (SEF TV)

Started by Phoenix, January 20, 2021, 02:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

(But being in the Underground Arena is nice, so maybe The Phoenix should just hang in the rafters watching the match between J X C and King Mack unfold as a mockery of wrestling!?)

(The Phoenix sits in the rafters now staring down at the empty ring.)

"I will drop to that ring and I will come at you J X C, I will definitely swing at you ANA, but I have no intentions of winning, just surviving your sick game to find out who my opponent will be at Total Anarchy. And then I will be coming for one of you, for the whole nWs, I never liked it. I thought the Dogs of War could be the core of the nWs, but they are dead now and you got your kingdom ANA, but you don't have the Universal Championship"

(The Phoenix pulling his black leather trenchcoat open slightly to show the title around his waist, then let's it close and still looks down to the ring, his ring, as he says.)

"I could stay up here, I could watch you two figure out a new plan, or maybe just watch you fight it out, but I doubt that is going to happen. I see ANA, I see what you are doing, pushing for and I will be here, I will always be here to make sure that does not happen. You will have to deal with The Phoenix for the rest of your life because I will go down as the greatest of all time, I will make the world push me on you, mark my words."

(The Phoenix dropping to descend into the ring as we fade to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF