sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Answers Her 3 Oppointents.

Started by The Perry Family, January 21, 2021, 01:50:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Jade is shown backstage by herself holding her one half of the tag team champions she then looks at the camera and begin to talk.

Jade ah simon nash one of my oppoinents in the 4 way,im sure Mj showed up as well yes we do keep fighting together we was tag team champions for a week or so as well wasn't we you like a recurring nightmare nash u keep recurring anyway it don't bother me because im going to win this probaly pin the invisible tom aussie smith in the middle of the ring,

Jade i don't care who i got to pin in ordor to win this 4 way iam going to win go on to the main event and win the ladder match and nobody is going to stop me nobody i don't care if i need to seriously injur somebody

jade iam going do it i got so much on my mind right now personal and profeshional i might just take it out on one of you 3! so beware some ref might come down to the ring and carry somebody out on a stretcher

she walks away.
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF