sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Friday night Fame (Premiere)

Started by NBD, June 12, 2021, 04:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• FAME

NBD

Date/Time: Friday, June 18th, 2021 @ 8 pm

Venue: Underground Arena in Detroit, MI

Theme: Wanted Dead Or Alive by Bon Jovi

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Main Event
6 Man Tag Team Match

Phoenix + J X C + Hick Janes v. The Triad

A Native Americano will address the WAR and Anarchy Champions in the ring this Friday night concerning the status of their championships!!!

#1 Contenders Tag Team Title Match
Priceless Paine v. Bill Roberts & Steve White

NBD

Friday, June 18th, 2021

Wanted Dead Or Alive by Bon Jovi plays over the pa system of the Underground Arena with a packed crowd on the floor and above. A Native Americano stands in the ring with a microphone to say.

"Detroit Michigan, welcome to the debut, the premiere of Friday night FAME!!!"

ANA soaking in the rowdy atmosphere of the motor city natives here for a wrestling show, then says.

"So here we are and its time to clear up some titles because this Friday night FAME, this is SEF. and we all are S...E...F!"

The crowd popping and chanting the three letters of this nearly twenty year old company, then ANA says.

"Simon Lee Nash is the WAR Champion and deserves to be champion and Bill Roberts is the Anarchy Champion, and he deserves to be champion, so I wanted to get each of these men's input on where we go from here to establish one champion of one brand, the top of the interactive division."

Deal With The Devil by Pop Evil plays over the pa and here comes Johnny Rotten wearing his TV Title around his waist with his ring gear on and hair in a ponytail. The crowd not into him as he dances down oblivious to anyone or anything as he takes selfies with his phone, taking his time to get to the ring. ANA waiting patiently with a slight smirk knowing why Johnny may be out here. Johnny stepping in the ring teasing his hair for one last shot before approaching ANA to pat the TV Title around his waist and arrogantly smirk like the boss knows what he has to do. ANA offering him the microphone and Johnny takes it to say.

"The number one champion in SEF is right here, so you can have Simon and Bill retire their dead brand titles and just start backing the new next big thing in this business!"

Johnny hands the mic back to ANA who appears to not be amused, however, he still smirks and takes the mic to say.

"Johnny Rotten, SEF Television Champion and a talented wrestler. I am waiting for you to break out and maybe this Sunday you will do just that, if you can retain that title here tonight."

Hits From The Bong by Cypress Hill plays over the bringing Bongman out in his cheap superhero costume swaggering to the ring to roll in and stand up nudging Johnny aside to yell into the mic.

"I want in on this title shot now!"

Bongman turns to Johnny staring him down to yell.

"I want my TV Title back!"

ANA stepping between the two and lifts the mic to say.

"Ok, now I might have an idea on how you can both get what you want, so."

Distant Dream by Vader plays over the pa bringing Hiroku Shinobi out in his ring gear to march on down and roll in the ring standing up to motion a title around his waist. Black Diamond by Kiss plays over the pa and here comes Hal Havoc stepping out in his red shorts with HAVOC in blue on the back. His matching kneepads and black boots fitted on tight as he heads to the ring looking a bit intense, but focused on being champion. Havoc heads up the steps to enter the ring and stand next to Hiroku looking him up and down, then looks ahead to Bongman, then to Johnny, then to ANA and nods yes. ANA just smirking still as he doesn't what else to do, except to say.

"Ok guys, you all want a title to fight for, to be the top of the interactive division, then tonight, the four of you, Hall Havoc, Hiroku Shinobi, Bongman, and the Television Champion Johnny Rotten will compete in a fatal four way for the Television Championship. But wait, there is more because whoever is the Television Champion will compete in a triple threat match at Golden Glory for the SEF Icon Championship against the WAR Champion Simon Lee Nash and the Anarchy Championship Bill Roberts. And the fatal four way begins now with yours truly as the referee."

DING DING

Bongman rushes Johnny dropping him with a clothesline while Havoc shoulder blocks Hiroku to the mat and turns to get hammered with punches from the caped crusader. Havoc overpowering Bongman with a tug of the tights to short arm clothesline him to the mat. Hiroku gets up to bounce off the ropes into a spinning kick to Havoc's head taking him down. Johnny getting up in a corner with his title in hand and rushes Hiroku with a shot to the head, then goes for the pin, but Bongman with a stomp to the back of the Rotten one. Bongman pulling Johnny up into a reverse ddt laying him out and looks for the pin 1 2 kickout. Havoc stirring and Bongman gets up to kick him in the midsection, then looks for a regular ddt, but gets reversed into a northern lights suplex with a bridge for a pin 1 2 kickout. Bongman rolling away as Havoc gets to his knees and some guy with long dreadlocks and a hockey mask wearing black bib overalls enters the ring. He runs into Havoc with a dropkick to the chest, then Bongman gets up to deliver a spear on Johnny. The guy with dreads kicking Havoc, drops elbows on them, keeps them down while Bongman hits the Bong Rip Piledriver on Hiroku and makes the pin, 1 2 3.

DING DING

"Here is your winner and NEW Television Champion, Bongman."

Hits From The Bong by Cypress Hill plays over the pa as ANA hands the title to Bongman and raises his arm in the air. The guy with dreads grabs the mic and the music cuts as he says.

"Yo my homies, what's up? Its me, Big Farm A, and I always got yo back Bongman. You gonna get that title Sunday and we gonna take this show to heights this company ain't ever seen. Now the, boys, hit my music and let's go get high!"

Purple Hills by D12 plays over the pa as Big Farm A hands the mic back to ANA who just smiles and shrugs. Bongman shakes hands with BFA and the two head on to the back. A Native Americano climbing out of the ring to sit ringside at the announce table near the aisle to the back and lays the mic in front of him, then picks up a headset to put that on as Raise Up by Saliva plays over the pa bringing out Jason Price and Chris Crest out in their matching ring gear, Jason with Priceless across the back of his trunks and Chris with Paine across the back of his. The tag team known as Priceless Paine walks to the ring and rolls in to stand up. The music is replaced with The Infection by Disturbed and here comes Bill Roberts dancing out with Steve White looming behind him and the duo head to the ring where Bill hops on the apron. Steve heads up the steps and they enter the ring together high fiving. Jason is starting for his team and Bill whispers in Steve's hear, then hops to the apron.

DING DING

Steve and Jason enter a lock up with the bigger man overpowering the Priceless one into a corner and laying a hard chop to his chest. Steve backs out letting Jason get out and looks for a uppercut. Jason ducks around into a waistklock looking for a german suplex, but Steve with a elbow to the head of the Priceless one. Steve with a couple lefts to the head of Jason and whips him to the ropes dropping him with a clothesline. Steve tagging in Bill who climbs to the top rope to fly off with a elbow drop to the heart of Jason Price. Bill into a side headlock showboating as he applies, but does cinch it in and leans backwards really wrenching Jason's head back in a bit of twist. Jason getting his legs around and crawls back to hook the bottom rope with his feet. Bill letting go and gets up kicking at Jason, stomping him down, then runs the ropes looking for a dropkick. Jason ducks it and rolls to his corner tagging Chris who comes in shooting for Bill. Jason yells.

"CHRIS!"

Chris Crest turns and eats Price To Play from Jason who drops and rolls from the ring. Bill heading uip the turnbuckles to nail Heartbreak Heaven and make the pin 1 2 3.

DING DING

"Here are your winners and new number one contenders to the Tag Team Championship, Bill Roberts and Steve White."

Jason is already heading to the back and gone now as Chris lays in the ring and the winners are celebrating on their way to the back. ANA at ringside making a comment.

"Priceless Paine breaks up here tonight in a first for Jason and Chris. Bill Roberts and Steve White picking up a good win and now have a title shot this Sunday at Golden Glory. And I'm about to call out Daddy Mack."

ANA removing his headset and picks up the mic, stands up and walks to the ring rolling in. ANA stands up leaning on the ropes with a dopey look across his face as he stares to the back saying.

"Mack, you won, you are the real Mack and I am just not. I am A Native Americano and I am not the one to make everyone famous, I just help. I am the boss. You're not here though, you are not here Mack and you need to be, so come home, we'll do another homecoming, we'll welcome ya back, I'll even get rid of JEM. As of now she is gone. Liz has been over this place for a decade. Just comeback Mack, where else ya gonna go anyways!? You made SEF, sure, but SEF remade you just as much, get your ass back here."

Perfect Strangers by Deep Purple plays over the pa bringing The Triad out with Rick Reynolds at the helm in his red ring shorts with Scorpion in black on the back. A leather jacket with studs all over it and on the back it reads The Triad while Rob and Mark sport black vests with The Triad on the back. Their shorts are black with the RR in blue across the back and MJ across the back of Mark's in blue. Rob and Mark with the Tag Team Title belts around their waits and The Triad enter the ring with Rick calling for the mic, so ANA hands it to him and stands there to listen as Rick says.

"Daddy Mack!?! You are still high on Mack, but you have someone better right here, the soon to be Universal Champion and greatest wrestler to ever live. The Triad are going to hold all the gold that matters, hell, we'll go for more, we won't stop until we have every title and then they will all mean more than they do now. Now go sit back down and ring that bell."

Rick hands the mic back and ANA turns to go, but turns back to say with a smirk.

"You shouldn't worry about me or Mack. Ladies and gentlemen, introducing The Triad, Rick Reynolds, Rob Ruckus, and Mark Jackson, three of the most talented wrestlers in the business. And tonight they main event the premiere of Friday night FAME in a six man tornado tag team match. Their opponents are."

The lights go out and return with all red across the Underground Arena as Rock You Like A Hurricane by the Scorpions play, then from the rafters drops a dark figure with a ballbat, its gotta be Phoenix. He lands in the ring raising his bat at The Triad and the lights come on to reveal it is Phoenix, then My Band by D12 plays over the pa bringing J X C and Hick Janes out in their gear read to fight. The old tag team hustling to the ring and slide in ready to have their partners back with ANA between the two teams now and he says.

"The opponents to The Triad are, Phoenix, J X C, and HICK JANES!!!"

ANA exits the ring to go sit at ringside dropping the mic and putting his headset on.

DING DING

Phoenix still stands with his bat held up at The Triad who are frozen as they stare back. Rick Reynolds gazing at Phoenix with pure evil in his eyes and J X C runs into Mark Jackson with wild punches bringing Hick Janes to try and tangle with the large Rob Ruckus. Rick rushing forward to try and kick Phoenix, but gets the bat jabbed into his throat and Phoenix turns to deliver a russian leg sweep using the bat smacking Rick to the mat. Phoenix on his feet to stomp at Rick, then cracks Rob in the back with his bat and holds him in place for Hick to run the ropes and deliver the Extreme Effect. Hick gets up to help X with Mark pinning him in a corner. Phoenix runs over leaping high into a splash on Mark, then backs up to let him stumble out. Phoenix with the Rising Phoenix to Mark, then turns and points at Rick who is getting up. X running into a dropkick to the chest of Rick, then Hick on Rick with a front facelock lifting him up to slam knees into his face. Hick lets him go to back off as Phoenix comes off the ropes to leap high with his knee as high as his head, then stomps down to the back of Rick's head driving his face to the mat for Phoenix Rises. X dropping down to roll Rick over and pin him, 1 2 3.

DING DING

"Here are your winners, J X C, Hick F'n Janes, and Phoenix."

My Band by D12 plays over the pa as X and Hick stand up raising hands together and hug it out, then stand with Phoenix in solidarity as Da Gangstas on the premiere edition of Friday night FAME comes to a close.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF