sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Friday night FAME card - 7/23/21

Started by NBD, July 13, 2021, 09:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

Date/Time: Friday, July 23rd, 2021

Venue: Underground Arena in Detroit, MI

Theme: Wanted Dead Or Alive by Bon Jovi

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

The Triad Celebrates the Coronation of the NEW Universal Champion

Opening Contest
SEF Icon Championship Match

Josh Diabolical v. Bongman(c)

Mid Card Bout
SEF World Championship #1 Contenders Match

Simon Lee Nash v. Bill Roberts

Main Event
SEF Tag Team Championship Match

J X C & Hick Janes v. Rob Ruckus(c) & Mark Jackson(c)

NBD

Friday, July 23rd, 2021

"THIS IS FRIDAY NIGHT FAME!!!"

The SEF Owner shouts from inside the ring wearing blue jeans, brown crocs, a grey t-shirt and army green ballcap with a week old beard covering his face and the goattee a little thicker, but trimmed.

"Tonight is the coronation celebration of the brand NEW Universal Champion and so without further ado, here he is, Rick Reynolds, The Scorpion!"

King of the Hole by Skrew plays over the pa and here comes Rick Reynolds in a thousand dollar armani suit in the color of a sharp light brownish tan with a matching tie and silk white shirt underneath. A pair of matching aviators and the Universal Championship on his left shoulder complete with the million dollar smile and walk of a untouchable man is who we see walk out on stage. Perfect Strangers by Deep Purple cuts in now and out steps Mark Jackson and Rob Ruckus in their ring gear consisting of black tights and vests with boots and kneepads. Their names on the back of their tights in a dark purple and they get to either side of Rick standing together as The Triad. Mark and Rob with the Tag Team Title belts around their waists and Rick heads to the ring with his brothers. The trio enters the ring and approach the Owner of SEF who spreads his arms out in a welcoming fashion before saying.

"So here we are in the Underground Arena and Rick Reynolds, you may be the most wanted man in the business with that Universal Title in your grasp!? And Rob, Mark, the Tag Team Champions only makes The Triad the most sought after stable today. I don't have anything to offer, I have no crown, there is no King, so the nWs is no more. Rick, here ya go, I gotta go sit ringside and call the show I also gotta run."

The Owner hands the mic to Rick and backs off into a corner as the new Universal Champion lifts the mic up to say with a rich grin.

"A Native Americano is dead and rightfully so because he was no match for The Scorpion that I am and if any Phoenix decides they want a piece of me, I will gladly retire him as well! You hear me, Jake Voss?! You hear me Phoenix? Come and take this title from me and it will be the last thing you ever do, I will have it in the end. I will always have the last word, the last laugh, the last of the best thing going in this business today, in the past, or the future!"

The crowd booing now as Rick basks in his glory and then it happens, the lights go out for a second before turning all red and here comes a shodwy figure from the rafters to land in the ring. Phoenix holds up his ballbat from inside his long trenchcoat to point at Rick Reynolds and shout.

"POINT OF IMPACT!"

Rick seething at Phoenix who is lifted back to the rafters and the lights go out again before returning to normal. Rick lividly upset now and says.

"You want me at Point Of Impact yet I already beat you Phoenix, so you are going to have to try a little bit harder than that to get a Universal Title shot against the Natural Sinner."

Rick tosses the mic to the SEF Owner who catches it and then Rick lifts his title in the air signaling Rob and Mark to do the same with their Tag Team Titles. Perfect Strangers by Deep Purple plays over the pa as the trio make their exit and the Owner of SEF heads out to take a seat at ringside picking up a headset to say.

"Well what a way to begin FAME and it seems Phoenix and Rick Reynolds may be destined to meet again, but that is going to have to wait as we got a show tonight for you folks and we need to deliver for once or go bust. Maybe our Icon Champion can save us in the opening match when he faces longtime SEF veteran, Josh Diabolical?!"

Hits From The Bong by Cypress Hill plays over the pa bringing out Bongman who carries the Icon Title over his shoulder and swaggers on down like he's on crack or something. Bongman enters the ring tossing the title at the ref and leans in a corner waiting as Josh Diabolical makes his entrance, but gets sent through the curtain to the stage on his face. Big Farm A comes out from behind with a steel chair smashing it to Josh's back a few times, then picks him up to walk Josh down and rolls him in the ring. Big Farm A stays outside and backs up the ramp as the ref checks on Josh who insists he can go on for the match, so here we go for the Icon Championship.

DING DING

Bongman with a kick to Josh's head and lifts him up to hit the Bong Rip Piledriver and pins him to end this real quick.

DING DING

Big Farm A in the ring to clobber Josh with punches ripping the 24/7 Title off his waist and drops down smashing the title to Josh's face. Big Farm A pulling Josh up to nail the Pill Cutter and makes the pin to win the 24/7 Title. Purple Hills by D12 plays over the pa now as Big Farm A stands up with the 24/7 Title in hand next to Bongman who holds the Icon Title high. The two friends exit the ring as We Own It by Whiz Khalifa plays over the pa bringing Simon Lee Nash in a hurry to the ring sliding in and standing up to wave to the back that he is ready for a fight. The Infection by Disturbed plays over the pa and here comes Bill Roberts in a black hoodie covering his head. Bill with his ring gear on and Steve White following him out with a Budweiser in hand. They get to the ring and Bill heads up the steps to enter the middle of the ring prancing around to flip the hood back arrogantly letting his hair out and down, then unzips to a bare upper torso tossing the hoodie.

DING DING

Simon rushing in with a clothesline to drop Bill who pops back up and they go into a lock up now. Bill making Simon use all his strength and shows he has the power advantage putting Bill in a corner. Simon with a clean break and Bill with a kick to the knee, then the midsection and pulls him into the turnbuckles facefirst, then goes behind the son of Nash and executes a german suplex sending him crashing over the back of his head to his stomach. Bill up to run the ropes with a baseball slide dropkick to Simon's head and applies an armbar with a knee over Simon's head. Simon powering up to back Bill into a corner again, then looks for a side headlock and a bulldog, but Bill shoving him out and dives into a chop block taking Simon's left knee out. Bill into a grapevine and works the knee over pretty good as Simon screams in pain struggling to get on his feet again. Bill getting him in a figure four leg lock and Simon sitting up in pain to reach for Bill who falls back out of reach to grab the foot and put the pressure on. Simon falling back in pain, but keeps turning his body, rocking back and forth to roll over and get into the ropes forcing the ref to break them up since their legs are locked. Bill kicking away and rolling up into a corner as Simon pulls himself up to charge over and eats a superkick laying the son of Nash out flat. Bill heads to the top rope with a 450 splash and makes the pin, 1 2 kickout. He shoots up in the ref's face demanding a recount backing the ref away from seeing Simon gets dragged from the ring by Steve White and slammed into the ring steps. Steve throws Simon back in and Bill heads over kicking at Simon, then pulls him up to deliver a snap suplex floating over into a cross armbreaker. Simon holding his hands together and powers out to roll Bill up for a two count. Simon up and bouncing off the ropes as Bill springs up to leapfrog his opponent. Simon turning to catch Bill with a belly to belly suplex. Bill rolling up to run at Simon who hits a boot to the face and rips Roberts up to nail the F-5 and make the pin, 1 2 3.

DING DING

We Own It plays over the pa as Simon gets up, but Steve White enters the ring to boot him in the face and then kicks him from the ring. Bill trying to get up and Steve looks to help him, but instead nails a gutwrench powerbomb and rolls from the ring to walk on back leaving a friend fallen. Party Like Charlie Sheen by Scuzz Twittly plays over the pa bringing out the World Champion, PBR. He's drinking a PBR and carrying the World Title around his waist while carrying a eighteen pack of PBR with a few missing. PBR heads to the announce table and sets the pack of beer in front of the SEF Owner who stands up to hand PBR a mic. PBR slamming his beer and tossing the can out to the crowd takes the mic and says.

"Chris Orton, you called out the top of the mountain, the World Champion and I am it, yet you have not shown your face around here since taking that Hall of Fame ring home even though you said you didn't accept it. Anyways, for a man of big talk, you got a small walk and I'll be here at the announce table waiting to see if you got the balls to show up. I'll be here next week too and the week after that cause Detroit is my home. Has been for years now thanks to SEF and now I am the man, I am the World Champion and you are history Chris, you are lucky to be in the hall of fame. But its all good, I got my beer and I'm a sit back and watch this main event."

PBR hands the mic back and steps in to sit down at the table pulling his pack of beer over and grabs one out for the Owner and one for himself, then puts on a headset. The owner sits down putting his headset back on and cracks the beer to take a drink and say.

"Welcome to the table Champ, the World Heavyweight Champion of SEF, man, now you be calling out Chris Orton, what up!?!"

PBR cracks his beer drinking it up and says.

"Representing is what I'm doing for a company that kept me employed and doing what I love for too many years to count which I never been good at anyways. But hey, Chris Orton, I got respect for him. He should be here if he wants to be here and call out the champ."

The Owner of SEF says.

"Yea, well maybe he'll show up, but we got a Tag Team Title match set up with J X C and Hick Janes looking to take gold away from The Triad, so will we see Rick Reynolds helping the team of Rob Ruckus and Mark Jackson!?"

Perfect Strangers by Deep Purple plays over the pa bringing Rob and Mark out wearing the same as earlier with their titles around their waists. They head on down to the ring and step in to remove their vests and titles raising the gold in the air. My Band by D12 plays over the pa bringing J X C jumping out doing crotch chops and Hick Janes with him a bit more calm. The brothers head to the ring rolling in and pop up to get this match started.

DING DING

Mark starts off against Hick with a lock up and powers the smaller man into a corner. Hick bounces out into a low dropkick clipping Mark in the knee and bringing him down. J X C tagging in hit Mark with a dropkick to the chest and hails down strikes to his head before backing off for a referee count. X getting up to drop a leg across Mark's throat, then rolls him up into a facelock looking for the Ghetto Busta. Mark runs X into his corner tagging Rob who is already clobbering X in the head. Rob comes in and takes X out of the corner with a powerful hip toss, then drops a elbow to his chest and applies a headlock on him holding the highflyer down. Bongman and Big Farm A come running out to slide in the ring and Bongman with a kick to Rob's head while Big Farm A nails a running dropkick to Mark knocking him off the apron.

DING DING

Hick Janes comes in the ring to catch Bongman with a clothesline, but Big Farm A kicks Hick from behind in the family jewels to down him, then stomps X in the head and helps Bongman up. They roll from the ring to stand near the announce table and Big Farm A grabs a mic to say.

"We want the Tag Team Titles and we want them now! Make it happen Norm."

Bongman takes the mic now and says.

"Yea, and hey you, PBR, got a couple cold ones for a couple homies and maybe we got some smoke for you!?!"

PBR tossing Bongman and Big Farm A a couple beers and stands up with his own to toast them as the shows comes to a end.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF