sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Calls Out Simon Nash,

Started by The Perry Family, July 13, 2021, 08:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is in the ring,she got microphone and she then begin to talk.

Jade simon nash i want your sef war championship i want it around my waist, Very soon here im willing to destroy everything you stand for! this is mostly all i got going for me iam going to take down everything you stand for got it! im willing to do anything to make sure i become Sef War Champion and leave you a bloody mess right in middle of the ring!! iam going

Jade leave you broken in half leave u a bloody mess in middle of the ring face it you are done for once you, loose to me and nothing you can do about it,i got Nothing to loose!! now get down here and accept my challange,

she wait for reply
Jade West

NBD

(A static feed comes over the pa before the video tron lights up to show A Native Americano in his office wearing a black t-shirt and an army green ballcap with a bit if a beard going on. The Owner of SEF sits with his hands on together, elbows on the desk as he leans on his hands to say.)

"WAR is over. The WAR Championship has been retired and Simon Lee lost in his opportunity to become Icon Champion. Now I see you Jade West, I hear you, I am listening, yet nothing ever seems good enough for you. You continue to come out here and make open challenges like you are some big star yet one a big star comes alone and accepts, you get beat. Your persistence is admirable, but your lack of learning is becoming redundant and trying of my patience. I accepted you in a long time ago, hell, you are still part of the nWs, whatever that stands for these days!? I don't know what you really want or if you even know? Do you even know where you are? Have you truly done your homework on this company with its rich history?!"

The Perry Family

Jade no not really i have not done my homework because i been taking care of personal issues,lately and with everything stil being so quiet and all, im letting people know the best in the buisness stil here no matter what,i call out the best, because i want to face the best in this place, and the reason because Nobody Accepts my challanges because they don't know what good talent is anymore

Jade im dying to be champion once again,im willing to but what im talking about now your not paying attention to, i want to face the best because this company has the best it has to offor,

she runs her hand through her Hair n takes a deep breath and talks again.

jade anyway i see some new shows opening up and special things happening to me, but im sure people do to so the sef war championship been retired fine with me it happens, but i want a challange, soon very soon! i want hold gold again.

she wait for reply
Jade West

NBD

(ANA smirks amusingly, though he ain't laughing as he says.)

"I am paying attention and the reason no one accepts your open challenges anymore is because you have failed too many times. You have failed to learn from your mistake of trying to take on the best because everytime you have, the best has beaten you. I may have a opportunity for you to be a champion again, but if you truly want to hold a title of prestige, it is you had best start paying attention around here."

The Perry Family

Jade hey no problem im going start paying some attention do anything you want,i want to do anything crazy insaine evil sef need more of that i want be on top again no matter what. This means the world to me i plan to make a name for myself in this Place! il prove it to you all somehow someway

she run her hand through her hair n waits
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF