sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

FAME card

Started by NBD, October 22, 2021, 09:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

Date/Time: Wednesday, October 27th, 2021 @ 8 PM EST

Venue: Underground Arena in Detroit, MI

Theme: Wanted Dead Or Alive by Bon Jovi

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Opening Contest
Steel Cage Match

Phoenix v. "The Scorpion" Rick Reynolds

Love It or Leave It #1 Contenders SEF Tag Team Championship Match
Bongman & Big Farm A v. Rob Ruckus & Mark Jackson(c)
SEF Icon Championship
Whichever Team Loses The Fall Will Leave SEF And Whomever Makes The Fall Will Become Icon Champion

Non Title Tag Team Match
Bill Roberts & Steve White v. Xanthus & Corez

SEF Icon Championship #1 Contender Gauntlet Match
Jason Price v. Havoc v. Johnny Rotten v. Chris Crest v. Hiroku Shinobi v. Josh Diabolical

Main Event
Fatal 4 Way Match

Cliff o Clink v. Rob Ruckus v. Simon Lee Nash v. PBR(c)
SEF World Championship

NBD

Wednesday, October 27th, 2021

Standing in front of a dressing room door backstage at the Underground Arena is Phoenix in a hooded jacket covering most of his face with a pair of track pants and his wrestling boots. His dark eyes gazing out in a fiery stare as he says.

"Wednesday night FAME right here in Detroit at the Underground Arena is where we meet, one on one in a steel cage. Rick Reynolds, you are a lucky man to keep holding that Universal Title, lucky I have had to wait on management to actually books shows again, but now your luck is running out. Don't get me wrong, you're an athlete, a champion, a icon in this business. I have never doubted you as a talent who can bring the top of the business down, but its not your time anymore. The Triad had its run and now you just cling to what was. Call me whatever you like, Phoenix, Jake Voss, The Phoenix, Ares, The Defiant God, the God of Fire, or maybe Phoenix God, PG for short, heh. I don't care anymore, I just want to put you down tonight and get a Universal Title shot to make count on you becoming ex champion. The belt is mine and I will take it, I have to."

Phoenix turning to step into the room shutting the door and now we pan out and around to head through the curtain finding a sold out Underground Arena in Detroit Michigan ready for a show. Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi plays over the pa as The SEF Owner calls the action from ringside.

"Welcome to a special edition of FAME on Wednesday night here in Detroit Michigan at the Underground Arena live on the SEFWUN Channel at SEFWUN.com! Tonight is special indeed as we have the World Title on the line, the Icon Title on the line, and the Universal Champion in action, opening the show, so lets get right to that steel cage match between Rick Reynolds and his would be should be challenger to the Universal Title, Phoenix."

King Of The Hole by Skrew plays over the pa bringing Rick Reynolds out to the ring in a pair of old, torn blue jeans and his wrestling boots  with the jeans tucked into them a bit ruggedly. A leather vest and the Universal Title around his upper body as The Scorpion swaggers out with a cocky smile. Rick heading to the ring which is surrounded by the steel mesh cage and before getting in he grabs a microphone, then heads up the steps to enter the ring through the door, stepping between the ropes and admiring the structure he will compete inside of in mere minutes. Rick with the mic to his mouth now says.

"Phoenix, you're right, I can call you whatever I like and I will continue to call you a contender, not a champion, never will you take this from me."

Rick pulls the Universal Title from his waist to lift in in the air before draping it on his left shoulder and continues talking.

"You are so right about me Phoenix, I do cling to the old ways of The Triad running roughshot over SEF because we have been doing it so long, we are too good at it. Just like how I cling to this Universal Championship because I am too good at being champion to ever lose it. So this little cage around me right now where we will fight it out inside of, it won't change anything. You will lose Phoenix, tonight, and every night after wards until you understand that its a lost cause for you."

Rick walking over to the door handing the mic to the ref and hands him the title, then runs the ropes warming up before tossing his vest off and over the cage wall. Rock You Like A Hurricane by the Scorpions hits the pa and the crowd is on their feet as the Phoenix marches out to the stage making a beeline to the ring. He tosses his hoody off and removes his track pants which are tear away to reveal ring shorts with black kneepads and boots. A new hairdo with a crewcut going on and some stubble on his face like he hasn't shaved in a few days. Phoenix heads up the steps to enter the ring through the cage door which closes behind him.

DING DING

Rick rushing in to Phoenix with right hands rocking him to the corner and whips him across the ring slamming the Phoenix into the turnbuckles. Rick runs up on Phoenix ready to spring, but Phoenix flies out for a clothesline. Rick ducks it and springs off the ropes looking for his own clothesline. Phoenix ducking him now and springs off the ropes into a high knee on the Natural Sinner putting him in position for Phoenix Rises. Phoenix going for it, but Rick avoids it and the foot stomping on the mat inches from the Universal Champions head. Rick gets up nailing a chop to the chest of Phoenix who answers with a chop of his own. They trade a few back and forth welting up each others chest and Rick having enough ends it with a knee to the midsection and looks for a bulldog. Phoenix shoves him away and readies for a superkick on the rebound, but Rick catches the foot and spins him around for a german suplex releasing the Phoenix on his head. Rick gets up stalking Phoenix and looks for a superkick to the back of his head, but Phoenix turning in time to avoid it and springs off the ropes into a high knee followed by a superkick for Rising Phoenix. Phoenix heading for the door which opens and it looks to be over, but Rick pulling himself up to lunge over grabbing a leg. Phoenix is caught in the ropes as Rick holds on to his right leg and spins his legs around to try and grapevine him back into the ring. Phoenix bringing his other leg back in to kick at Rick and gets free as he rolls away from the door which shuts. Rick getting up to get smashed into the cage wall by charging Phoenix who whips Rick across the ring looking for a superkick. Rick ducking and turns with a low dropkick to the knee of the Phoenix. Rick working over the left knee with kicks and elbow drops before applying a grapevine making the Phoenix scream and Norm from ringside stands up to say.

"I QUIT!"

Winner: Rick Reynolds

Love It or Leave It #1 Contenders SEF Tag Team Championship Match
Bongman & Big Farm A v. Rob Ruckus & Mark Jackson(c)
SEF Icon Championship
Whichever Team Loses The Fall Will Leave SEF And Whomever Makes The Fall Will Become Icon Champion

Mark Jackson pins BFA to win this for his team

Non Title Tag Team Match
Bill Roberts & Steve White v. Xanthus & Corez

Winners via DQ:
Bill Roberts & Steve White

SEF Icon Championship #1 Contender Gauntlet Match
Jason Price v. Havoc v. Johnny Rotten v. Chris Crest v. Hiroku Shinobi v. Josh Diabolical

Winner:
Jason Price

Main Event
Fatal 4 Way Match
Cliff o Clink v. Rob Ruckus v. Simon Lee Nash v. PBR(c)
SEF World Championship

Chris Orton interferes in this World Title match to take out PBR with a CKO, but gets hit with The End by Cliff o Clink who gets a Rogue Kick from Rob. Simon Lee with a F-5 to Rob and goes for the pin, 1 2 PBR breaks it up with a last second lunge to the back of Simon. The son of Nash rolling away and bounces up and off the ropes with a kick to PBR's head, then hoists him up for a powerbomb and applies the House of Pain. Cliff up and running into Simon with a spear, then hits him with The End and pulls up PBR to hit him with The End. Chris Orton running into Cliff with a clothesline takedown floating into punches to the head when Rick Reynolds and Mark Jackson hit the ring to kick both men from the ring and they keep fighting each other. Mark with a boot to PBR's face and Rick with a superkick to the back of Simon's head, then delivers a german suplex for SIN. Rob Ruckus pulling PBR up the turnbuckles for the R & R and makes the pin to win the World Title.

Live, Today, November 28th, 2021 @ Approximately 2 am

Norm, formerly known as A Native Americano, sits in a dark room with little to say, but says it in the usual rough tone.

"I sold SEF and I am done, I QUIT, as I said on the last edition of FAME which I don't know the future, and I am truly sorry to waste anyone's promo time on a show that may not happen, but I can't do this anymore, I already killed ANA, now, this is not happening for me. Anyways, on to selling SEF, its back with JEM, its her baby to rock or whatever, she can have Mack and Viper, the only way I come back is if my wife comes back. Until then, fuck you all!"

Fade to black because Nothing Else Matters.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF