sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Triad Goes All The Way (Chris Orton Read)

Started by Rick Reynolds, January 28, 2022, 10:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Reynolds

Rick Reynolds: I HATE YOU!!!

(The Natural Sinner sitting on a white plush sofa backstage in a dressing room wearing a white suit with a matching flat cap and the Universal Title resting on his lap folded up neatly.)

Rick Reynolds: Chris Orton, I absolutely detest you! I am too good to walk on the ground after you which is why I am so far ahead of you, you don't even know where you are. You just come back here and think its two thousand nine all over again, you think you can put anyone down, go over whoever you want. Two thousand nine will never happen again Chris, you will never beat me, again. You got your fame, you got your fortune, you got enough moments to last forever, but you will never unseat the Natural Sinner as Universal Champion, World Champion, any title I decide to hold, you will not ever take from me, again. This is the year I am immortalized, wait and see Chris, I will be enshrined so much more than you, I will hold this title forever because I can. No one is posing a threat to me in the X-Cage, let alone the main event which I carry, alone. Chris Orton will be lucky to carry himself to the back after I hit the SIN and end his delusion of ever stepping in the ring with me, again.

(Rick readjusting the title up to his left shoulder as Mark Jackson comes into the picture in a white suit also, sitting to Rick's right. Rob Ruckus comes into view on Rick's left wearing a white suit and the World Championship on his left shoulder folded neatly. He sits down as Jason Price comes into view next to Rob with the Icon Title on his left shoulder and a white suit on as well. Rick smiling at his comrades.)

Rick Reynolds: This is the future of SEF as I declared fifteen years ago, The Triad, the few who buck the system and make the rebels fight even harder for we are the best, the elite, the top of the ladder. We defend that ladder which keeps us at our peak and insuring The Triad will not fade away. Chris Orton will fade away, he will eventually go away, perhaps winning another title, but not likely since we are first in line for the Tag Titles and neither of my brothers are losing their gold just as as I will keep mine forever.

Rob Ruckus: Bill Roberts and I have a lot of history in that ring, but The Triad is riding too high and I'm taking it all the way. Bill, we go way back my friend, but Rick and I go back even further to the early days in Pittsburgh PA wrestling in gyms and scrapyards. Now we sit here the Universal and World Champions of the SEF, man, we come along way. Mark and Jason gonna get theirs for sticking with us and them boys got entry in the X-Cage, so maybe its a Triad Wrestle X shut out!?!

Jason Price: If we get our way we will just wrestle each other and give a better show of the year than anyone else could ever do! Of course we have to share the spotlight with anyone else at any show we will be walking out the winners every single time. There is no better collective of talent in any room, in any wrestling promotion on the planet than right here.

Mark Jackson: Yes and it does not matter who wins the X-Cage, The Triad will all be at Wrestle X. We will all find a way into the biggest show of the year because we are the biggest brand in the business today. Nobody can touch us, not this solid tea of four units hellbent on total domination.

Rick Reynolds: This is what The Triad is about.

Mark Jackson: Josh Dobbes, Simon Lee, Xanthus, Faye Ling, PBR, and Cliff o Clink, we all gonna cross paths somehow, someway in that X-Cage myself, Jason Price, we're going to tear that cage down in the name of The Triad. We are going to stand out from the pack so damn hard that win or lose, we go to Wrestle X, on our terms.

Jason Price: Hell yea bro, we're not some rookies who haven't been around, hell no, we been here in SEF busting our butts for opportunity like this. There is no way we will let anyone past us, they better take it, they better be hungrier and to Cliff o Clink, if you think you are hungrier than me, come take my title, I dare you!

Rick Reynolds: Nice. That's how we do it.

(Jason high fiving Rob and Mark as the show goes to a break.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF