sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Debut of a Clown Princess(All Read)

Started by FayeBlackwood, February 01, 2022, 02:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FayeBlackwood

An ice cream truck came driving through the parking lot with the an annoying tune that all who have ever gotten ice cream from one, knows the tune. As it slowed down, it found a parking spot close by the entrance into the arena as the fans began to wonder who it was. As they parked, the tune stopped playing. They opened the side door and began to exit the truck and out popped the newest SEF wrestler, Lucy Quinzel, better known by her ring name Lucy Quinn. She turned around and grabbed her bag of goodies and a stripped red and black baseball bat before heading inside to head to her new locker room. Once inside she began to skipped down the hallway, singing and giggling when she noticed some food on the table and began to get really excited. Setting her bag of goodies down she grabbed a few donuts and began to eat them when someone approached her. But who was it? TBC BY ANYONE

The Perry Family

jade what are you soppose to be looks like another insaine nut has enterd the sefuw nut house, anyway my name is Jade west who are you soppose to be

she grabs an energy drink n waits

she wait
Jade West

FayeBlackwood

Looked over at the strange woman and began to insanely laugh at her as I spoke "Oh my,is that a booger hanging out your nose? Like what the fuck? I bet you pick your nose and eat it." I then walk around the girl that was talking to me and then continued "Seriously you have to fix that" She walked away and giggled as I felt like I confused Jade West.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF