sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Hardcore Championship Returns To 24/7 Rules

Started by Daddy Mack, March 12, 2012, 04:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

The ring is cleared out with a packed arena as usual full of screaming fans when “Cocky� by Kid Rock plays over the pa bringing them to their feet. Shady Smack comes running out in baggy blue jeans, sneakers, and an SEF rebel yell shirt available on SEFZONE, plus he has in his right hand the old Hardcore Title! Shady comes down the ramp sliding into the ring to huge cheers and jumps up doing crotch chops. He raises the title up, then looks at it and smiles realizing why he is out here. Shady getting a mic stands in the middle of the ring raising it up to say.

So I had this idea ok and I figured I would come on out here before someone uses the ring for a match and announce my idea. So here it is and oh yea, it involves this Hardcore strap! I think SEF is missing something without it and so whoever comes out here right now and claims this title as their own will become the new Hardcore Champion!

Some cheers and oohs and ahhs as to who may come out while Shady looks to continue, but Smokey McWeed slides in from ringside motioning he wants the belt he once held. Shady looking at the referee and shrugs tossing it to him, then says.

Alright Smokey, you’re the new champ, but here’s the thing, that title is defended twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, no breaks, no rests, nothing, but nonstop action! Now we do have a few rules concerning the title that I really cannot break down out here and only apply to anyone trying to win it, so go check out the SEF handbook boys and girl, you too Smokey and don’t let this interfere with your day job, bitch!

Smokey laughing just flips his boss off, then raises the title high heading up the turnbuckles and lights a blunt in celebration. Shady heads out of the ring and to the back as “Cocky� plays again and Smokey hops out to his chair sharing the blunt and holding the title on his lap looking around for anyone trying to attack him!

Da Gangstas

Nykki Delight comes running out as “New Model No 15� plays over the pa and she slides into the ring popping up, then Smokey comes in to call the match, but gets a dropkick to his head. Nykki laying in punches to his head pulls him up into a ddt, then gets to her feet smiling as the crowd boos. Smokey kneeling up and Nykki coming off the ropes to deliver the Dark Delight across the back of his neck driving Smokey’s face to the mat. She turns him over and Viper runs out to make the count, ONE……………………TWO…………

Da Gangstas

.........THREE! The bell rings and Nykki rolls out grabbing the Hardcore Title raising it in the air. The crowd boos as she skips up the ramp and to the back with her new title!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF