sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Waste of My Time (Evolution)

Started by Rick Reynolds, March 16, 2012, 11:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Reynolds

In the hotel room lobby surrounded by press and fans is Rick Reynolds grinning his way through the mob in his designer suit, no tie and the top two buttons of his shirt undone. Reynolds saying nothing just smirks and nods, signs some tits and even pictures, very arrogant as usual. He makes his way out to the street where a limo awaits and climbs on in the backseat where some redhead sits in a short mini skirt and basically a red bra. The door shuts and a knock on the door brings the tinted window down with Reynolds looking out at Greg Boone. The SEF interviewer asks.

What do you think of Cody Jericho labeling you a coward for saying your boycotting Evolution and are you really no showing?

Reynolds still grinning just rolls his eyes and swats his hair arrogantly off his shoulders saying.

Cody Jericho is beneath me, the entire Jericho Army is a spec of dust on my ass that I wipe off after I shit something more significant than their careers! I am better than everyone in SEF and come Wrestle X it will be me stealing the show and ending the career of Mack, then I retire for I have nothing left to prove in SEF! I held the World Title on more than one occasion and was the greatest champion of all time, had great rivalries with everyone, carried better wrestlers than this so called army, what has Cody ever done for SEF or this business!? Where are his credentials, what does he prove on a nightly basis in the ring? When was the last time Cody Jericho did anything different besides his sibling rivalry over that no good skanked out whore Brandy?!?

And the window rolls up with Greg standing up forced to accept that answer and not answer the question, so will Cody answer it tonight? Will Reynolds even show up? Will Mack be retired at Wrestle X? Will Reynolds really retire after Wrestle X? Will the questions ever stop? Fuck no, so who will walk out of Evolution tonight in the winners circle propelling them to the biggest show of the year…Wrestle X!?!?!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF