sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade vs Simon Nash Hair vs Title Match.

Started by The Perry Family, April 26, 2022, 08:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

JADE WEST.Is In The Middle Of The Ring, And She Looks Around And She Then Begins to Talk.

JADE WEST. All Right Tonight, is going to be Very Interesting because iam going to be defending my newly won Titan Championship against Simon Nash, in not just any type of match iam going to be defending it in a get this Hair vs Title Match, iam sure all of you who got brains inside of your skulls with a IQ of like 10 would know what type of match that is,

Jade West. Well what happens is when the match is over, the loser which will not be me! Will Lose their Hair which will not be me will get their Head Shaved right after the Match ends, and im sure that Simon Nash if he even shows up for this very Unique match, 

JADE WEST Iam Vey Sure he is going to show Up anyway iam not going to loose my Titan Championship anytime soon so Simon if you don't want to show up that fine with me, but i know that you do got Guts and Determination like i got

Jade West { takes it easy for awhile and realxes and then begin to talk again]

JADE WEST Anyway Nash IM Done Talking Get Down Here and Let's Get This Match Going

She Wait In The Ring For A Reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF