sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

No Opening Needed (Evolution)

Started by Taylor Andrews, May 02, 2012, 06:34:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Dancing in a club somewhere down south is Tina in a skin tight leopard print dress and high heels and moving like a pro. She grinds on some lucky guys dancing to the beat of trance music, the place darkened a bit and she is lost in the moment! The golden haired fox swings her hair wild, her hips moving to the beat and her arms going up with in the sea of people dancing the night away into the morning...and several hours later in her hotel room Tina awakes on her bed. She lays facedown wearing only a red thong exposing most of her firm, smooth ass. A short white silk nighty covers her top as she pushes herself off the bed letting the hem fall into place just over her waistline. The front of her red thong barely covering what lies underneath and Tina brushing her blonde hair with her hands just heads into the bathroom. About fifteen minutes pass and she emerges in blue jeans and a pink DIVA shirt from SEFZONE. Tina with her hair brushed into a tight ponytail throws some clothes in a duffel bag and pulls a stonewashed jean jacket on. She grabs her bag and heads for the door turning the light off, then opens it and grabs a larger suitcase on wheels pulling it by the extending handle. Tina wheeling it out the door shuts it behind herself and heads down the hall and around a corner to the lobby past the front desk. She heads out the double doors, a door man opening them for her and Tina stopping looks up at the fresh light of the rising sun. She just heads across the lot...and soon it is the lot of the Rebel Coliseum she walks across to the back entrance for wrestlers. A guard at the door opens up for her and Tina smiling just walks on in carrying both bags. She just gets inside and apparently is not first here as Greg Boone meets her with a greeting.

Morning Tina! How you feel about later tonight when you face Derek Helms for the new II Title in what could be a Ladder, First Blood, or a Special Referee match?!

Tina with her left arms resting on the handle of the suitcase just drops her bag and crosses her arms saying.

Well first of all, I hope its a first blood match as I've done a ladder match and a special referee, just doesn't appeal to me as much. I want Derek's blood running down his face as he sees me raising that belt high above my head as the three time International Champion! I feel great about tonight, but I just hope Derek can pull his own weight after last week when he LOST to Jason Stratus!

Greg nodding just asks.

Could be a hard loss for Derek to overcome, though you had something to do with that, perhaps your message was received loud and clear by Derek?!

Tina shrugging just smirks arrogantly saying.

Maybe so and tonight when it is I who walks out of this Rebel Coliseum the new II Champion the message will truly be delivered that I am just plain better than Derek! He had a good run battling Xanthus, but both boys are expendable and proved it while a real woman such as myself is forever. Last night was fun, but tonight will be much better for tonight I do what I really love to do, wrestle, kick ass, and prove who the real T & A is around here!

Greg saying.

Derek has his work cut out for him as usual against you, but did beat you two times in a row, first taking that belt, then beating you in a rematch. And with Derek seemingly off his game you could walk in and out, but how easy really and if he wasn't off his game could you win?

Tina just laughing a little let's her arms down to her sides saying.

He's off his game because of me, because what I did last week and as I also said, he's expendable. He took himself out battling Xanthus in a little hardcore war, but tonight he finds out who can get really hardcore in that ring. And anyone of these so called contenders battling tonight looking to try and take what I earn tonight will be quickly put away by the T & A and this Golden Gal!

Greg nodding looks to say more, but Tina nodding now just grabs her bag and suitcase wheeling it past Greg nearly running his feet over. He backs away watching her fine ass walk away towards the locker rooms, then Greg turns back saying.

There ya have it, Tina has arrived and she is ready to take back the title she already held twice in her young career, but what kind of match will it be!? A first blood as Tina said she wanted or a Ladder match, or a match with a Special Guest Referee? We'll find out tonight when WAR comes live from the Rebel Coliseum right here in Jackson Mississippi!

And Greg walks off now, then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF