sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Father's Day Fight

Started by NBD, June 13, 2022, 10:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• Father's Day Fight
    ()
    TD Banknorth Garden in Boston, Massachusetts

NBD

rs
 Date/Time: Sunday, June 19th, 2022

Venue: TD Banknorth Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
Theme: Be Legendary by Pop Evil
rs
SEF Owner

Viper
Click here for Bio
Click Here To Visit The Owner's Office
rs
Event Staff
Timekeeper - Sit Down Interviewer - Ringside/Backstage Interviewer - Ring Interviewer/Announcer - Backstage Interviewer - Referee - Referee - Referee
rs
Japanese Deathmatch
Daddy Mack v. Viper
rs
Main Event
3 Stages of Hell
1st Fall: Last Man Standing Match
2nd Fall: Ladder Match
3rd Fall(if needed): Prison Yard
Taylor Andrews v. Cliff o Clink(c)
Undisputed Universal Championship

rs
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

rs
 All Promos For This Event Go in the Live Event Promos

NBD

June 19th, 2022

The TD Banknorth Garden in Boston Massachusetts is sold out for Father's Day Fight with the sound of Be Legendary by Pop Evil playing over the pa and the SEF Owner's voice shouting out to say.

"Welcome to Father's Day Fight and tonight yours truly goes one on one in that ring which is all set up for the iconic Deathmatch made famous in Japan, so in their tradition we have electric barbed wire ropes, but the side in front of me and across the ring have no ropes and two beds of death laying on the floor with see four, nails, barbed wire, and glass on wood panels. Not really wanting this match, but it has to happen, and I will not hold back against Daddy Mack, so he better get his ass out here now and let's fight, then we make way for the big fight, for the three stages of hell match for the Universal Championship."

Don't Tell Me How To Live by Monster Truck plays over the pa as Viper who looked to say more just removes his headset and stands up in his black t-shirt and blue jeans with leather boots and his hair buzzed up. A cold, sadistic look on his bearded face as he steps over on front of the ring post waiting for Mack to dance out and gyrate around, do crotch chops and flip the middle finger like he doesn't give a shit, because he doesn't. Mack getting to ring side to dance around the bed of death arrogantly, then leap to the ring and circle around into his muscle pose before popping up into a crotch chop. Viper creeps into the ring and the bell sounds to start the match.

Japanese Deathmatch
Daddy Mack v. Viper

Viper into a charging clothesline dropping Mack and is all over him with punches to the head, then gets up rolling Mack up into a swinging neckbreaker. Viper sits up smiling and gets to his feet doing a crotch chop at Mack before pulling him up looking for a irish whip to the electrified barbed wire ropes. Mack hanging and puts the brakes on to fly back at Viper with a forearm smash, then kips up and does a crotch chop to Viper before stomping on his face. Mack spinning off arrogantly and stomps his foot around ready for a kick to the face when Viper comes up to eat it, but sees it coming and ducks. Mack looking for a roundhouse kick, but Viper ducks that and catches The Showsteala in a waistlock looking for a german suplex ripping up and over. Mack flips through to his feet and stumbles near the edge of the ring as Viper scrambles up to his feet into a charge. The Showsteala leapfrogging Viper who stops short and turns to eat Da Shows Ova sending him flying back on the bed of death in a fiery explosion of c4 and the SEF Owner sitting up in pain screaming from the nails and glass and barbed wire, oh my! Mack in the ring doing a crotch chop, then looks up at the SEF flag above the ring, so he hops from the ring to grab a tall ladder leaning against the guard rail as fans slap him on the back. Mack laying the ladder over Viper to lean on the edge of the ring, then walks up the ladder into a run leaping off and up and over into a shooting star press on top of Viper. Mack leaping up to hop on the ladder holding his knees and adjusting his pads which look torn up, but The Showsteala on his feet to head into the ring and lift the ladder up in the center unfolding it. Mack looks at Viper climbing into the ring now and steps over shaking his head no and now wagging his finger at his boss, then stomps the back of his head and drops an elbow to the back of his neck. Mack pulling Viper up to whip him into the ropes now, but a quick reversal from the SEF Owner sends The Showsteala touching the electrified barbed wire ropes and he gets a jolt, then thrown off to the ladder bouncing off to the mat. Viper on his knees smiling sadistically and looks up the ladder still standing to push himself up and step over grabbing the rungs to brace himself. Viper not looking down and just heads up the ladder pulling himself every step as Mack stirs up to his knees and looks up to shoot on his feet and head up the other side. Viper with a lead on him and still not looking down as Mack moves quick to meet the Owner of SEF at the top of the ladder when Whore by In This Moment plays over the pa bringing the Icon Champion, Taylor Andrews out to the stage in her ring gear looking hot as ever with the title strapped around her waist. Mack ignoring her to nail a roundhouse kick to the head of Viper, then reaches up for the flag when Rock You Like A Hurricane by the Scorpions plays over the pa and the lights go out. An outline of a phoenix burns in the rafters and burns out, then a red light fills the arena and a figure in black flies from the burnt out phoenix symbol to swoop in and kick Mack off the ladder sending him falling to a bed of death in a fiery explosion. Taylor at ringside now mocking Mack who lays out of it in the mess all tangled up and can only look up to see Viper pull the flag down.

"Here is your winner, Viper."

Killing In The Name by RATM plays over the pa as the figure in black moves into the ring helping the boss down and out of the ring, then lays the ladder across Mack and walks down it to pull Mack from the mess into a suplex on the ladder. The man in black rolling off the ladder, but hops back up to help Mack up into the ring where he bounces him off the ropes to deliver Rising Phoenix and now rips off his hood to reveal Phoenix who delivers Phoenix Rises to Mack right in the middle of the ring. Phoenix laughing as is Viper and Taylor, and the SEF Owner with a mic in hand to lift it up and say.

"I am done in that ring, now what more can I do to make it clear to everyone, to Mack, to the whole world, nay, the universe?!? I do not want to compete and if you want me, Mack, if you want to get at me, then you better be ready to bring down SEF because well at one time I may have thought about killing it, I now realize I did not want that, but now, I want to immortalize this brand forever. I want you Mack, I want you to help me do that, even if it means you having to tear this place down. You are truly on your own Mack, Taylor is my champion, she is what you made this company to be and she will be recognized, she will be acknowledged or else!?! Or else its all for nothing, but nothing lasts forever, right!? Wrong! SEF will last forever and even if I have to bury you to do it, I will Mack, I don't want to, I really don't, but I will do whatever it takes to insure SEF lasts the test of time and is a brand for all, a brand you built, Mack, but maybe your time is over!? Phoenix is the rising star, he is the right hand man I need helping SEF live up to your legacy, Mack!"

Phoenix out of the ring next to Viper with Taylor hanging off Viper waiting patiently for the fireworks.

"Now let's cut this off right now and send Mack on a farewell tour he deserves, so boys, blow that f'n ring cause a proper deathmatch always ends that way, now DO IT!"

And when the boss says it, it shall be done, so the ring blows and collapses Mack into the middle bouncing him around a bit. Viper, Taylor, and Phoenix laughing sadistically as they back up the ramp where Viper says.

"Now enjoy a brief intermission while we get a crew to clean up this SHIT in MY ring and then we get ready for the three stages of hell with my champion, Taylor Andrews, and we all know my Phoenix will be watching from above and wherever he may roam!?"

Killing In The Name by RATM plays again and the trio disappear to the back.

15 Minute Intermission

Viper sits back at ringside in his same clothes with a headset on to say.

"Welcome back to Father's Day Fight and hopefully you didn't miss the deathmatch cause I rather enjoyed it myself, then again, I was in it and I won it, so go back and check it out if ya missed it, otherwise, let's look to watch is next, to the three stages of hell for the Universal Championship. My man Cliff o Clink has scratched and clawed his way to the top as has my champion, Taylor Andrews. Now perhaps I am a bit biased in this one, Taylor has skyrocketed this company, she has something special, that IT factor, and Cliff is in for a long night. But the man has put in many a long nights for SEF and I will never turn my back on him, so I will sit here and watch to see who wins and leads our SEF because we are SEF."

3 Stages of Hell
1st Fall: Last Man Standing
2nd Fall: Ladder
3rd Fall, if Needed: Prison Yard

Taylor sits on the top turnbuckle smiling all sadistically at Cliff who gets ready for a fight with his hands up to wrestle. The two stare at each other, Cliff all business, nothing personal against Taylor who appears to take everything personal, so its nothing against the Universal Champion, but the Golden Gal is playing everyone to get what she wants, so she continues to sit there making us all think about what is gonna happen. Cliff isn't think because he is moving into a run leaping up for a dropkick that misses because Taylor was able to leap up and spring off the turnbuckle to crash down with a stomp on the CoC's chest slamming him almost on his head crashing him upside down in the turnbuckles. Taylor rolling up into a skip and hops on the opposite corner sitting on the turnbuckle and smirks devilishly as Cliff lays out of it, so the ref issues a count, 1, 2, 3, 4, Cliff gets to his feet and falls back in the corner staring across the ring at Taylor. Cliff with a crotch chop at the Golden Gal and runs across the ring again, this time to stop and leap up with a roundhouse kick which Taylor narrowly avoids by ducking back to slide down and catch the CoC in a waistlock, pushes forward and looks to snap back with a german suplex. Cliff with a elbow to the side of her head and a kick to the shin, then spins around with a kick to the stomach and grabs the Golden Gal for a snap suplex. The CoC up to his feet with a kick to Taylor's head, then pulls her up delivering a hard chop to her chest and whips her into the ropes leaping for a calf kick as she springs back. Cliff getting up to head to the top rope and leaps off for a frog splash, but gets knees to his ribs. Taylor rolls to the ropes using them to pull herself up and run into a baseball slide dropkick to Cliff's head, then she rolls to a corner pulling herself up to the top to hit a 450 splash on the CoC. Taylor looking to pull Cliff up, but instead she locks in the T & A even though submissions don't count in the match. Cliff refusing to tap anyways and tries to get to the ropes for leverage, but Taylor latched on like a pitbull screaming at him hysterically like she is obsessed. Cliff wearing down a bit as he gets near the ropes, gets a hold and tries pulling himself through when Taylor lets go and rolls up to spring off the other side of the ring into a baseball slide dropkick sending Cliff out to the floor. Taylor gets up to lean on the ropes waving bye to Cliff who lays there as the ref counts, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Cliff starts to stand when Samantha Fame comes from the crowd with a ballbat to head of the CoC keeping him down, 9, 10.

"Here is your winner of the first fall, Taylor Andrews."

Taylor smirking innocently as Samantha unzips her black hoody revealing a SEF crop top with a leather booty shorts and ring boots. Her dark red hair in curls bounces around as she slides in the ring to slap hands with the Golden Gal as we now see the Universal Championship belt with a spotlight on it hanging from the ring as it has been since the match started. The next fall is a ladder match and Viper at ringside says.

"I can't say that I do not approve of how Taylor handled her business, but I do feel for Cliff who now goes into the next fall, a ladder match doing everything he can just to tie to the score while Taylor could grab that title and win the match without a third fall in this three stages of hell!"

Taylor and Samantha with their arms around each other signaling how this match is looking to go down from here on out and Cliff crawling in the ring as ladders are now placed around the ring. Cliff getting to his feet ready to fight the whole world and Taylor whispers to Smantha, then both run at the CoC. Taylor meeting Cliff with punches allowing Samantha to slide past and out of the ring to retrieve a ladder. Cliff taking Taylor into a corner out boxing her as Samantha slides a ladder in the ring, then she slides in to run over with a knee to the back of the CoC. Taylor dropping Cliff with a sto into her T & A looking to pass him out, so Samantha sets the ladder up in the middle of the ring and looks up, then looks at Taylor and points up to the title. Taylor not letting go though and Samantha rolls out of the ring to grab her ballbat when Josh Dbbes comes running down with a metal chair in hand to slide in the ring. Samantha sliding in and Josh catching her with the chair before she can pop up, then Josh turns to hit Taylor over and over. Cliff getting free and Josh still hits Taylor and kicks her from the ring, then keeps Samantha down and Cliff sees the ladder and scales it to the top. Taylor trying to get back in, but gets a chair to the head from Josh who throws it down when Cliff unhooks the title.

"Here is your winner of the second fall, Cliff o Clink."

Cliff climbing down as Josh helps Samantha to the back and the cage for the third fall begins to lower down as Viper says.

"Cliff o Clink and Josh Dobbes aren't Tag Team Champions for any old reason, they know how to play as a team. Of course, do Samantha and Taylor which is why I think regardless of who wins this match here tonight and walks out with the Universal Championship, well, next week on Anarchy we have to have a Tag Team Title match with Taylor Andrews and Samantha Fame facing the champs, Josh Dobbes and Cliff o Clink. But that is next week, our next event, now we get to see a third fall in this three stages of hell, and its a Prison Yard with the only way to win being a climb over the top of the cage which is wrapped in barbed wire."

The cage set into place and the Universal Title sitting on the announce desk now while Cliff and Taylor stare down in the middle of the ring ready to settle it one on one. Taylor slapping Cliff who responds with a slap and they go back and forth lighting each other up a little before the Golden Gal swings her right foot up in to the crotch of the CoC. Cliff backing up in pain, but gets a foot up to kick Taylor in the bottom of her stomach aiming for her uterus which backs her up in pain, both bent forward wincing and breathing hard. The CoC with a slap to Taylor and spins around backwards for a backhand, but the Golden Gal ducking and backing into the ropes to spring off with a double legged dropkick to the chest of the Universal Champion. Taylor rolling from the ring now dropping down on her knees to look under the ring and pull a table out, then another and leans them up against the cage wall. She slides one in the ring and Cliff comes diving out at her with a headbutt driving the Golden Gal into the cage. Cliff gets up shaking his own head and goes under the ring to grab a chain which he wraps around his hand to clobber Taylor in the head with, then sits her up almost stabbing her with it repeatedly until blood trickles down her head. Cliff wrapping the chain around her throat and lifts Taylor up to run her into the cage, then drop her with a russian leg sweep bouncing her off the side of the ring. The CoC gets up to set the table up that was leaning against the cage and has it lengthways between the ring and cage just barely fitting, so it blocks the path around the ring. Cliff then turns to put the boots to the bloody head of Taylor Andrews, then pulls her up on top of the table and rolls in the ring himself. The CoC heading to the nearest corner to climb up top and Taylor on the apron getting to her feet to run up the ropes and kick Cliff in the side of his head. She climbs up to look for a superplex, but Cliff won't let her and so the Golden Gal twists around and drops Cliff with a cutter across the top rope while she drops down to the floor. Cliff springs back spinning around to land in the ring on the match face down. Taylor grabbing a singapore cane from under the ring and slides in to crack Cliff across hi sback until the cane splinters, then she throws it down to set the table up that was laying in the ring leaving it right in the middle. The Golden Gal with a bloody face starting to dry up and stuck to her hair making the blood seem brighter on those golden locks as Taylor just brushes them back and pulls up Cliff into a snap suplex, then rolls him back up to lay the CoC on the table. She picks up the cane cracking him across the head a couple times, then heads to the farthest corner climbing up top and launches across the ring with a perfect 450 splash crashing Cliff through the table. Taylor flipping and on to her back holding her midsection from the impact as the crowd is chanting.

HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...

Taylor backing up out of the ring not even acknowledging the chant as she looks up the cage wall before beginning her ascent to the top. Cliff laying in the ring opening eyes to look around and see Taylor halfway up the wall, so he rolls that way right on top of the table set up between the cage and ring using that to try and catch up to the Golden Gal. Taylor reaching the barbed wire and sticks her hand right in it to pull herself up screaming when the wire rips into her midsection scratching her. Cliff catching up as she slows down in the wire and he grabs her legs pinning her to the wall, then scrambles up and over her to use the Golden Gal as he gets on the top trying to balance and stand up. Taylor pulls herself up to drape over it as Cliff gets stood up and looks to stomp her when the Golden Gal leaps up to the top and nails a superkick with her left foot curving around to kick the CoC back inside the cage and he plummets down right through the table set up between the ring and cage. Taylor steadying herself on top of the cage and acknowledges the chant from the crowd now.

HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...

She soaks up their acknowledgement to her and the Golden Gal begins her descent down the outside of the cage to drop the last ten feet going down into a low squat, but stays on her feet and stands up raising her arms high.

"Here is your winner of the match and NEW Universal Champion, Taylor Andrews."

Whore by In This Moment plays over the pa as Taylor looks around with a hard grimace and bright eyes like a god and she forms a smirk knowing it. The cage lifting up and the title is awarded to her by Viper who has a microphone in hand to say.

"Congratulations MY Champion, you did it, you won that title on your own, cause yea, you may have had your back up in the first fall, but Cliff had his own backup in the second fall, so in that last, third fall, we still found a true winner, a true champion, the champion of SEF, MY CHAMPION!"

Viper smiling a bit sadistically as he looks to Taylor who just keeps her cool smirk and holds the title on her right shoulder to say.

"This title speaks for itself as it rests on the shoulder of the greatest wrestler this business has ever seen and we all know I am the greatest because I have ran them all out with their tails tucked because they are scared of me. Every one is either too stupid or too scared to step to me, so it was only a matter of time before I got back to this spot I am in now, to hold this Universal Title above everyone else. Nobody elevates like I do, like the Golden Goddess can only do for you, for this title, for this whole business."

Viper pulling the mic back to say.

"Before the match tonight I booked a Tag Team Title match for the next Anarchy with you and Samantha Fame taking on Josh Dobbes and Cliff o Clink based on what happened in the first two falls of this main event tonight."

Viper moves the mic back to Taylor who shrugs and says.

"SO you want me to hold more gold, to hold the triple crown of SEF as Universal, Icon, and Tag Team Champion, ok, sounds good to me, I can do it, so I will. Samantha and I will take this company by storm with just the two of us because quite frankly, I don't need any help, but having a friends or two to share the glory with is all that much sweeter, someone to offer something different, there is no I in team, but their is an I in title and I am the Universal Champion, and I will remain so as long as I want, and I want to be champion forever!"

Taylor thrusts her title in the air as Viper stands back and lowers the mic to point to her as his champion bringing Father's Day Fight to an end.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF