sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Liz's Songs To Kick Off The Weekend To!

Started by Liz, June 17, 2022, 09:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Good Friday Morning To You All!
Welcome to another edition of "Liz's Songs To Kick Off The Weekend To!"! I am so sorry folks that last week that I didn't post anything for songs as I had a birthday hangover from celebrating my and Norm's little girl's 10th birthday and was in clean up mode. So let's get to it so you fine people who check this post out to get your asses in gear to get READY FOR THE WEEKEND!
This one is off the "Elvis" soundtrack and it's done by Eminem featuring CeeLo Green with "The King and I"!

The second is sure to get your blood flowing and it's call "For The Glory" by All Good Things!

And the third for this week is from a British band by the name of AVIIRA with their song called "Tyranny"!

That's all I got for this week! May you all have a wonderful weekend if there's a band or artist that you want me to take a listen to for "Liz's Songs To Kick Off The Weekend To!", email me at armydevil74@hotmail.com and you may see your band here some Friday. Again y'all, have a wonderful weekend and may GOD bless you all!
-SEF Founder, Resident GFX Maker, News Reporter, and Weekend DJ,
Liz

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF