sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Mother's Day Mayhem

Started by NBD, April 10, 2022, 08:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• Mother's Day Mayhem
    ()
    First Union Center in Philadelphia, PA

NBD

Date/Time: Sunday, May 8th, 2022  @ 8 PM EST

Venue: First Union Center in Philadelphia, PA

Theme: Till I Collapse by Eminem

All promos for this event go in the Live Event Promos

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Opening Contest

?

Main Event
SEF Universal World Championship Unification Ladder Match
Cliff o Clink(c) v. Taylor Andrews(c)

NBD

The First Union Center in Philadelphia Pennsylvania comes alive with a roar as Mother's Day Mayhem kicks off live and the theme is Til I Collapse with Slim Shady echoing through the pa while from ringside Nick Miller says.

"Welcome to SEF TV and Happy Mother's Day to all ya all wonderful women who had to bore us brats running this world, hope we made ya proud somewhere along the line!!! Now let's get to some action cause I know ya don't want to hear me go on and on. Tonight we unify the World and Universal Titles, have a Hell in a Cell with Daddy Mack and Mark Jackson in a proper rubber match. Opening up the show though will not be a triple threat as Cliff o Clink announced last week. It will be a three way elimination match for the Icon Title with Rob Ruckus, Bill Roberts, and Josh Dobbes. So Josh must beat both men to retain his title or one Rob and Bill must eliminate the other two guys to win, this does not stop on the first fall, now, let's get to that action."

Opening Contest
SEF Icon Championship 3 Way Elimination Match
Rob Ruckus v. Bill Roberts v. Josh Dobbes(c)

Josh charging into Rob with a clothesline catching him off guard and then throws punches with Bill who is quicker and moves the Icon Champ to a corner. Josh turning him pulling him by the tights into the corner and ducks out to catch Riob getting up with a swinging neckbreaker, then heads up to the top looking for a senton bomb and nails it on Rob. Bill springing over with a shining wizard to Josh and hops up to the top rope with a split legged moonsault to Josh and the pin, 1, 2, kickout. Rob getting up and pulls up Bill to motion they work together and so they lift Josh up to deliver a double suplex. When they both stand Rob nails a hard clubbing blow with his forearm across Bill's back of his neck area and then drops him with a quick short arm clothesline. Josh getting up to get a kick to the midsection from Rob who hoists up Josh looking for the R & R, but the Icon Champ countering into a ddt. Josh gets up to meet Bill with punches and slams a knee to his midsection, then whips the Hardcore Heartbreaker to the ropes looking for a back elbow. Bill ducks down into a slide popping up to look for a superkick, but Josh ducking to hook Bill up for Violent Impact and make the pin, 1, 2, 3. Josh gets up and Rob delivers the Rogue Kick to his face sending the champ down and the ref rolling Bill from the ring ready to keep the match rolling, so into the pin Rob goes, 1, 2, kickout. Rob arguing with the ref about it, but gives up because its useless and clubs Josh across his back, then positions him near a turnbuckle and readies to lift him for R & R, or at least try it again. Josh resisting and can't get the challenger up for a back body drop, so he pulls his legs out from under him slamming Rob to the mat. Josh with a stomp to his midsection and looks for a cloverleaf, but Rob crawling into the ropes avoiding the submission. Josh backs away letting Rob get up, then charges into him with a clothesline taking the Steel City Warrior over the top rope and goes with him tumbling to the floor. Josh gets up kicking and stomping at Rob, then pulls him up for an atomic drop to run him split legged into the ringpost. Rob drops upside down in a tree of woe as Josh backs off to run into an elbow drop to the head crashing the challenger down. Josh pushing Rob off him and pulls him up to roll the Steel City Warrior in the ring, then the Icon Champ slides into stalk his opponent. Rob gets up and Josh clamps on to him with the Diabolical Dream forcing Rob down to his knees and the ref checking the challengers arms, but he isn't going down yet. Josh hangs on to him, but Rob powering back up to his feet and hoists Josh on to his back driving backwards into a corner breaking the choke. Rob slams his back into Josh a few times until the ref forces a break, then the Steel City Warrior steps out and around waiting for the champ. Josh steps out ready to fight, but a bit dazed, though he sees the Rogue Kick coming and ducks it to drop Rob with a neckbreaker. Josh rolling Rob up into a death valley driver and makes the pin, 1,2, kickout, so he pulls Rob back up looking for a cradle piledriver, but can't get him hooked. Rob with a back body drop and dazed himself from that dvd, but stalks Josh looking for a scoop slam. Josh slips over his shoulder into a reverse ddt, then positions Rob near a corner and climbs up to deliver a moonsault. The Icon Champ pulling Rob up into Violen Impact and makes the pin, 1, 2, 3.

"Here is your winner, Josh Dobbes."

I'm Broken by Pantera plays over the pa as Josh pulls himself up with the ref raising his arm and awarding him the title. Josh lifting up with one arm and beats his chest like he can't be stopped as Nick Miller says.

"Josh establishing himself as the Icon Champion disposing of two icons in SEF and two former World Champions. A great way to open Mother's Day Mayhem and now its time to get down to grudge city with Hell in a Cell. This feud started way back in February when Mark Jackson decided to jump Daddy Mack and then with a little help from his friends he beat Mack at Wrestle X in a deathmatch. Mack would get a revenge in a I Quit match, but that just makes it one for one, now its time to find out who is the better man!? Can MJ do it on his own and avenge the submission loss to The Showsteala, can he survive a ride inside Hell in a Cell with Daddy Mack locked up with nowhere to go?!?! We're about to find out!"

43 Seconds into the song is when the darkened lights come alive with red spotlights dancing around and Mack makes his way out on stage dancing arrogantly. He gyrates his hips, does a few crotch chops, and flips the middle finger as he heads down the aisle. Mack dances up the ring steps, down the apron and bounces over the middle rope to circle around with arms spread wide.

"Introducing at this time, weighing in at two hundred two pounds, hailing from Detroit, Michigan, Daddy Mack."

Mack dropping into a muscle pose, then leaps into a crotch chop and removes his vest. Mack looking up at the cell hanging just above the ring and smirks as he stares to the stage and Godzilla by Eminem plays over the pa bringing Mark Jackson marching down to ringside. The cell lowering down around the ring as he steps under it to head up the steps and into the ring, the giant cage stops in place enclosing both men with the door padlocked shut.

Hell In A Cell
Mark Jackson v. Daddy Mack

Mack slaps Mark across his face only to get leveled with a right hand, but The Showsteala popping back ducking the next right to bounce off the ropes into a running dropkick, then pulls Mark into a piledriver, but gets a back body drop instead. Mark with kicks to Mack and pulls him up for a suplex looking to hang him there a few seconds, but Mack not waiting and swings down to his feet and delivers a german suplex looking for a bridge. Mark too big and Mack's shoulders are down, so he rolls at out of the pin at a two count, then hops up to leap into a stomp on the back of Mark's head before dropping an elbow to his lower back and looks for the Show Strangla. Mark trying to get free and gets to the ropes as Mack gets the hold applied and no rope break in the cell, so the big man pulls himself out to the floor trying to get free, but Mack keeps a hold like a pitbull. Mark using the cage to pull himself to his feet with Mack hanging upside down latched on with the Show Strangla still getting slammed against cell wall. Mack keeps a hold until Mark hoists him up for a powerbomb, but runs him backfirst to the ringpost, then whips around launching him into the cell wall. Mack bouncing off and Mark free now shaking his arm out and adjusting his neck as he catches his breath. Mack on the floor in pain looking to fight up through it when Mark punts him in the ribs, then pulls Mack up looking for the TGT right there on the floor. Mack comes around to grab Mark by the head with his legs and counter with a hurricanrana taking him into the cell wall. Mack walking away arrogantly, then turns to run into a baseball slide dropkick to Mark's head. Mack hopping up to grab Mark and roll him in the ring, then pulls a table out from under the ring and slides it in. He also grabs metal folding chair and slides that in, then grabs a barbed wire baseball bat and a can of gas setting them in the corner of the ring. Mack swaggering up the steps and heads on up to the top rope as Mark gets to his feet only to receive a missile dropkick sending the big man back down. Mack rolls up arrogant as ever and grabs the table setting that up in the middle of the ring, then grabs the steel chair and winds up for a big swing while Mark gets to his feet and BAM, Mark goes back down again. Mack laying the chair on his body and heads to the top rope flying off with X driving his elbow into the chair smashing the chair into Mark's body. Mack rolling away holding his elbow, but gets all amped up kicking the ropes and stomping the mat, then pretends to smoke a doobie and drop to the mat snuffing it out with his foot as Mark gets to his feet and BAM, NO, Mark ducks in time to rip Mack up in an awkward, but serious powerbomb with raw power to slam The Showsteala to the mat and dop into the pin, 1, 2, kickout. Mark shocked he didn't win there and complains to the ref who stands his ground while Mack lays there looking out of it, so Mark turns to lift him up and hoists him over into the TGT as Nick Miller says.

"THERE GOES TOKYO!"

And there goes Mack back into the mat with a thunderous slam and now Mark into the pin, again, 1, 2, kickout. Mark stunned as he sits back holding his head in disbelief and Mack lays out of it, so Mark into the pin again, 1, 2, kickout and he makes another pin, 1, kickout, so now he gets up screaming.

"WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?"

And he sees the table and the can of gas by the barbed wire bat. Mark going for the gas dousing the table, then sets it back in the corner and gets a lighter from his kneepad to set the table ablaze, then lift Mack up into a powerbomb sending him to hell in a cell through the fire and table. Mack rolling away and the ref checking on Mack and he is ok, well, he went through a table on fire, but he ain't burned too bad, just hurting and Mark into the pin, 1, 2, kickout. Mark lividly upset now on his feet screaming.

"WHAT THE F---?"

He grabs Mack looking for the TGT again and this time Mack escapes the double arm underhook to just blatantly low blow Mark and flips him to his back, then kick him in the nuts and dive into an elbow drop to the chest looking for the Show Strangla again in the match. Mack locking it in again and Mark struggling to crawl around the ring grabbing the ropes, the ref, trying to get free. Mark gets to his feet ripping Mack up into a one handed powerbomb or chokeslam sort of move, then rolls from the ring grabbing another table sliding that in and grabs a singapore cane to slide in crack Mack with it until it splinters. Mack all lit up and rolling around as Mark sets the table up in a corner and goes to whips The Showsteala into it. Mack stopping short to turn and slide between Mark's legs who was charging, then pops up into Da Shows Ova to the back of Mark's head sending the big man crashing through the table. Mack dancing around all arrogant and stops when he sees the barbed wire ball bat and a can of gas still in the ring. Mack dousing the barbed wire bat with gas and gets a lighter from his trunks to set that on fire and it flames up good. Mark getting up to receive a shot to the head and goes down where Mack slams the bat into face and chest tearing him open. The fire dying out and Mack raking the bat up Mark's face making him scream as blood trickles down and oozes from his head. Mack dropping the bat a bit satisfied, but ready to put down this big man and pulls him into a pildriver, then hops up to head up to the top rope flying off with X to the chest of Mark. Mack springing up into a dance kicking his foot to the ropes and mat, then, snuffs out that doobie again and looks for Da Shows Ova when a black F450 heavy super duty roars down the aisle smacking the side of the cell wall shaking the whole damn thing. Mack looking out at the truck which backs up and the drivers door swings open with Viper coming out in a black tee and jeans pulling a chain from the floor and hooking it to the door, then hooks the other end to a hook on the front of the truck. Mack smacking Mark with the steel chair a few times to keep him down as Viper hops back in the truck to slam it in reverse and rips the door clean off with it springing right into the grille of the truck. Viper gets out with a black ballbat and marches in through the opening now as Mack waits with a chair in hand. Viper slides into the ring getting up a swinging, but Mack dodging and throws the chair up with Viper batting it away, then BAM, Da Shows Ova drops the SEF Owner. Mark with a running big boot to the face of Mack knocking him down and then hoists him up for the TGT nailing it and makes the pin, 1, 2, kickout. Mark is shocked all to hell and yelling at the ref, tries to get Viper up and turns to kick at Mack, then looks for the TGT again, but Mack crawling through his legs to snap up and BAM, Da Shows Ova drops the big man, but Phoenix flies in from nowhere, well, from the truck in a hooded shirt he drops the hood when getting in the ring to knee Mack in the face and look for Phoenix Rises. Mack dodging the stomp at the last second and kicks Phoenix in the midsection, the delivers the Mack attack on him and heads up to the top rope delivering the Detroit Drop on Viper. Mack getting up to duck a big boot from Mark and tghen lets Da Shows Ova fly into his face dropping the big man and falling on him for the pin, 1, 2, 3.

"Here is your winner, Daddy Mack."

Don't Tell Me How To Live by Monster Truck plays over the pa as the crowd is deafening in Philly. Mack getting to his feet looking like he went through hell indeed, , hair a mess and breathing heavy, but smiling arrogantly as he does his muscle pose into a crotch chop, then dances around the ring before making his exit over SEF. Mack dancing up the aisle checking himself out in the reflection of the truck and just shrugs it off to makes his way back as Nick Miller says.

"What a match we just witnessed. Mark threw everything he had, hit Mack with multiple powerbombs, one through a flaming table and several were his variation called the TGT, but nothing could keep The Showsteala down. Not even Viper and Phoenix getting involved in the match after Viper ripped the door of the cell off using that big truck. Mack proving again why he is the man, but his partner is in the main event fighting to unify the Universal and World Titles against Cliff o Clink. Taylor Andrews has been through a lot and this would be a huge feat for her to accomplish, however, Cliff is not going anywhere!"

The arena lights up with white, red, and purple lights going all over and "Back From The Dead" by Halestorm plays through the PA system with the images of whom everyone knows as Whitney Marret. The audience on their feet as a woman comes out dressed in a pair of forming fitting blue jeans, black leather platformed high heeled boot, a purple spaghetti strapped tank top, and a black leather biker jacket. Her ruby-chocolate brown hair is half up and half down with her diamond hoop earrings showing and a necklace that is a silver chain necklace with a silver cross with a huge diamond in the middle of the cross. She also has a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum, a clear watch that has diamonds on it on her left and on her right, a black onyx and diamond ring, three clear Lucite diamond encrusted bracelets. This woman walking down to the ring has a purpose. She climbs into the ring and walks over to the side of the ring where a mic has been placed at. This woman smiles and looks at everyone around her and says.

??????: Thank you for that welcome. I came here to set the record straight. The one that everyone loved for so many reasons known as Whitney Marret isn't dead. I've been alive all along. When Mack stated I was dead during the Whitney Marret Memorial, my name of Whitney Marret was dead. All because of Viper, Jenom, and Kristina Fox was my legacy and legend to die. After the November 13th 2013, I went home to take care of my children. But week after week, I saw my name, likeness, and legacy being used by Viper and Jenom to tarnish my name. So yeah, Whitney Marret is dead. My name is Liz B. Decker or L.B.D. for short. Yes, I was at the 20th anniversary show to make an appearance on the date I gave birth to this company. I had to come out and clear the air because for fair to long, I watched from home helpless to do anything to protect my name. I've got two homes. One is with my children, for who I love more and above all others. The other one is here, my first home......SEFWUN! One more thing before I take my leave, Viper, I hope that you are listening. If at any chance you start spewing lies and hate trying to take my accolades and give them to Jenom anymore, I will not hesitate to come to you and knock you on your ass....give you a damn reminder just who in the Hell you're messing with asshole! You've been forewarned.

"Back From The Dead" by Halestorm hits and LBD drops the mic and stretches her arms out and smiles. She soon gets out of the ring and on her way to the back, she slaps a few lucky fans hands and poses in a few pictures with a few kids.

Main Event
SEF Universal World Championship Unification Ladder Match
Cliff o Clink(c) v. Taylor Andrews(c)

Taylor looking up at the two titles above the ring and doing the same, but keeping his eyes on the Golden Gal knowing she will take his head if he gives her the chance. Ladders lay around the ring as it is the only way to get those titles and Taylor looking at Cliff moving into a skip around him acting all smug and innocent. Cliff watching her as she circles around and the CoC skipping around the ring with her now giving chase or being chased as the Golden Gal gets a bit more serious. She stops and so does Cliff with both moving in close to lock up and while the COC has the power, Taylor hammerlocks him and moves into a side headlock trying for a bulldog when Josh Dobbes comes out into a run sliding in the ring and clothesline the Golden Gal to the mat. The ref can't stop him since its a no dq match, no count out either, just scale a ladder and so Josh kicks at Taylor as Cliff gets up and pushes Josh away to pull Taylor up into a brainbuster, then rolls from the ring getting a ladder and slides it in. The crowd not liking this two on one screwjob, but nothing anyone can do as Josh delivers Violent Impact to Taylor and Cliff sets the ladder up to scale it and grab both titles.

"Here is your winner and the Undisputed Universal World Heavyweight Champion, Cliff o Clink."

"The In Between by In This Moment plays over the pa as Cliff steps down the ladder tossing his belts down and pulls up Taylor to deliver The End and then stands up hoisting both belts high above his head as Nick Miller says.

"Cliff with the easy win, but now he has to deal with this Philly crowd, not that he seems to mind with those titles in his possession now. A bigtime screwjob though, but maybe the returning star right before the main event can help bring back some justice to Viper's regime he has going which is ironically called SEF, Sports Entertainer Faction!?! If anyone can its the former Whitney Marret who now is known as LBD and just returned here on Mother's Day mayhem to witness as we all did a new unified World and Universal Champion in Cliff o Clink. We'll see ya all when we see ya again and until then, have a goodnight."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF