sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

On The Founder's Birthday, LBD Returns And Gets A Surprise!

Started by Liz, August 30, 2022, 07:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

LBD
{( When something so big as a scandal knocks you off the path that you were supposed to be on, it takes years to heal from it and find the strength to emerge from it fortified and made from something stronger than iron and steel. But for L.B.D., it made her a more cautious person of who she lets close. There's still her mom and dad. No word on where her husband and the father of her children is at because according to Viper, her A.N.A., is dead. L.B.D. is back and ready to set the record straight and keep it that way because no more of her legacy getting tarnished, no more of her name being drug through the dirt.......The W.M.D. (Weapon of Mass Destruction) for SEF is here. Viper, Jenom, Kristin Fox, Midnight and such can all shut their damn mouths or get knocked the f' out! )}
*{August 25th, 2022, SOMEWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES, Time Unknown}*
(The camera comes alive with a view of large back yard with a huge pool and 3 swing sets that have slides, swings, a place to campout in if it's too hot, monkey bars, and one huge ass trampoline. There are two kids splashing in the pool as a woman in a purple bikini laying in a chase lounge, soaking up the bright sun and warm heat of the summer with her eyes closed. All of a sudden, a little boy in a pair of green and blue tye dye swim trunks comes up with a bucket and dumps it out on the woman. This woman with ruby red-chocolate brown hair jumps up and looks at the boy big eyed with ocean blue-seafoam green eyes. She just smiles and starts chasing the little boy around the pool until she reverses herself and goes the opposite way around the pool and stops him in his tracks.)

Little Boy:
Uh.....oh. Momma, I'm sorry!

(She smiles and gets on her knees before the boy and says.)

???:
Honey, looking at a woman like that with those baby blue I gave you is only gonna get you so far.

(She shakes her head and smile more and gives the little boy a hug.)

???:
Don't do that again or I'll spank your ass.

(The little boy and this woman let go and the little boy runs off and has more with the little girl. She stands up and smiles at the sight of her children playing. A sound over by the lounge seat the woman laying back on catches her ear and she walks over to the table and picks up the ringing smartphone playing "Money, Power, and Respect" by The Lox and Lil Kim. She swipes to answer it and puts it on speakerphone.)

???:

Hello!

???:

Hey Liz! How's the birthday girl doing today?

Liz B. Decker:

Doing better than ever. Turning 38 isn't as scary as I thought. Just feels odd that 20 years ago, I turned 18 and had a wonderful career in wrestling going at the same time looking forward to graduate and going into the United States Army.

???:
You are 38 today? You don't look a day over 20, darling. Those two kids keeping you on your feet is makin' ya look younger.

(Liz blushes and shakes her head while smiling.)

Liz B. Decker:
Thank you, Mack. And thank you for calling me on my birthday. Means a lot, Shane. My parents made dinner and I had a custom cake and cupcakes made. (snorts with s smirk on her face) The kids both insisted on having ice cream from Michigan. I got them spoiled on it.

Mack:
Yeah. Michigan makes some of the best damn ice cream. Hell, everything there is better.

Liz B. Decker:
Hey! They can't make barbecue like us Southerners make.

(The two are heard laughing and Mack is heard talking now.)

Mack:

I know that this year you are kinda in the dumps but I got a surprise for you.

(Liz arches her eyebrow and looks confused.)

Liz B. Decker:

Oh yeah! Where is it?

(All of a sudden you hear a little girl gasp and yell out.)

Little Girl:
Daddy!

(Liz turns around and damn near drops her phone in shock and amazement to whom is standing in front of her. She is shaking as she takes small steps towards this man. Liz gets right up close as the man has the little girl wearing a white and green one piece bathing suit by his side, with his blue jeans and cool blue t-shirt kinda wet from giving the little girl a hug.)

Liz B. Decker:
Is it really you?

???:
 Yes, it's me, honey! Sorry I have been gone for so long. You know how the business is.

Liz B. Decker:
You look so different. I damn near didn't recognize you, Norman. But there's one thing I don't understand......why were you declared dead? For months, I searched and hunted for you. Had my friends who are cops......

(Liz starts to cry a little and Norm steps to her and places his left hand on her check, wiping a few tears away and bends down and softly kisses Liz on the lips. Liz reaches up on tip toes and puts her arms around his neck as her grip on her phone weakens and the little girl catches before it hits the ground and says.)

Little Girl:
Uncle Mack, thank you for making momma happy. You brought back daddy to her!

Mack:
Little Bets, your momma deserves to be happy. Anything I can do, I'll do it, kiddo. Now, you guys have a wonderful rest of the day and let your momma know that Uncle Mack says happy birthday and I love her.

Bets:
You got it. Hope we get to see you soon. Bye Uncle Mack!

(The little girl hangs up the phone as the little boy come up and give Norm a hug and fist bump. Before the scene fades to black, Liz's parents come out to poolside to see what's the commotion as they see the return of their beloved son-in-law. The happy family is back together and whole like it needs to be!)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF