sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Inevitable (WX)

Started by Phoenix, March 25, 2023, 08:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

(It is inevitable what happens tonight at the biggest show of the year. Phoenix waits in the back of the Tokyo Dome in the darkness where he is in command. No title with him, just his ballbat hanging from his right hand with the trenchcoat covering his body and his long hair hanging over his face. His beard groomed and thick over his jaw hiding any expression as he stands at home.)

"A Native Americano, we kept SEF alive and thriving for these last several years and you helped me tremendously to be the man I am and have to be. Your vision for SEF has far exceeded any that Viper had and I will go to bat for over him anyday. And if one day we decide to team up and find a partner we can trust, maybe we can be a formidable challenge for the new champs that get crowned first 6 Star Tag Champs tonight. But tonight at Wrestle X is not going to have anything to do with those titles. We have the opportunity to fight for the first ever Anarchy World Championship because like you said five years ago, WAR is dead. SEF is not at war anymore and we have not been for over a decade. We won when we moved to our own network and it took a while to realize that, but we made plenty of memories to make it all worthwhile. Tonight we create another as we move forward and out goes the Anarchy of WAR World Championship, my title I currently hold is no more, but it is my ticket to have a foot in this match and take that Anarchy World Championship. Anarchy is where it be in SEF, every two weeks on Friday night and we determine who the first ever Anarchy World Champion is here at Wrestle X. We are SEF ANA, we are SEF. I look forward to this match, to this fight, to climbing a ladder and using it in every imaginable way possible to retrieve that title. You are a friend and a damn good wrestler with a mind for this business like very few in the world. All the respect in the world cannot keep me from achieving whatever I want to set out and pursue in this business. I have earned enough to know that I can do anything I want in whatever quest I go on and being the Anarchy World Champion is one I set my sights on when it was announced there would only be one. I pushed for this to happen because I knew that this had to happen. The Phoenix is SEF and time and time again I will continue to prove why I am the only true firebird in professional wrestling."

(Fade to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF