sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Its all about the DVF (WX)

Started by CoC, March 25, 2023, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

(And there is no one who is going to have the biggest night of his career than Cliff o Clink after he leads his team to victory of the Legends of SEF. Cliff just a grinning backstage as he paces back and forth in front of a backdrop in his ring gear and leather jacket with the collar up. He stops to look up stroking his bearded chin and puts his hands on his hips to say.)

CoC
Chris Orton, Daddy Mack, and LBD, three names I watched for years, literally watched as I filmed them from the otherside of where I stand now, directly opposite of where I am placed right now. Opening Wrestle X against The Legends of SEF and I cannot think of a better two men to stand with when we face the legends for the 6 Star Tag Team Championship. For the right to proclaim ourselves the first ever 6 Star Tag Team Champions and win this tournament final. Chris Paine and Jason Price, formerly known as Priceless Paine, now they are with the DVF, they are bleeding for the DVF, and we will make the DVF the backbone of SEF because we are SEF.

(Chris and Jason walk in from the left with Chris stepping to Cliff's right patting him on the back. Both Jason and Chris wear leather jackets over their ring gear as well and Jason to Cliff's left with arms folded in front of him to say.)

Price
We have come a long way, from the boombastic brothers to the greatest tag team in professional wrestling history. But we are DVF and we are SEF and its not about Priceless Paine. Its about the DVF dominating this new division of triple tag teams because there is none better. Yes, The Legends of SEF are the face to win it, they are the favorites and hey, I am a bit giddy seeing them team up. Chris and I have faced all three and lost everytime, so this like coming full circle for us, to step in there with these legends and be considered on their level. That is indeed Priceless!

Paine
Haha, yes, I love that Jason, you always had something special and still do, this is going to be priceless when we take those titles from the grasp of our opponents. We will inflict as much pain as humanly possible to make history, to be the first ever 6 Star Tag Team Champions, oh man, Cliff, take it home brother, we ain't got long.

(Cliff putting an arm around Chris and Jason looking smug and happy.)

CoC
We're going to take home those belts boys. We have to beat these legends, they come into our house and think they can keep hanging around. I mean no disrespect as these three have my utmost, but this is not about respect. This is about those 6 Star Tag Team Titles and we cannot let them keep DVF from being the first ever champs. We must do it for us, for SEF. LBD thinks we do this for Viper, but no, no, Viper is dead, but his contributions shall never be forgotten because without him, SEF wouldn't be here. There is no one man or woman who kept SEF alive. Mack, Viper, Liz, did it in the beginning and through the years those names who became the core of SEF have changed and been added to so many times. We are some of those names who have kept SEF alive just for this moment, to finally see a legitimate six man tag team championship in SEF, this is huge. We are SEF and we are going to win at all costs!

(Fade to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF