sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

DVF Dominates (Mayhem)

Started by Da Gangstas, May 29, 2023, 10:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

(Sitting in the DVF room by herself is Sara Marie in her ring gear colored blue and white with those blonde locks hanging down her shoulders as she sits on the edge of the black sofa with elbows on her knees, hands clasped together as she hunched forward with eyes of all business staring straight forward.)

SM
You can't take me down Sierra, you aren't in my league little girl. You have learned nothing since joining SEF, but have no fear, the DVF will be here to teach you a lesson. Don't come after me for my title because being Womens Evolution Champion means more to me than anything you have shown means to you. You can swing off Mack's shaft all you want and try to get favors and hey, I been with Mack before, but I never received favors, I just loved the guy. Thing about Mack is, he don't return that, not what you need, but he does help you grow and I did that, I grew on my own to become a champion on my own, something you have never done. You had your Devil's Playground and the Owner himself helping you to grow and you have refused to that. Now I run with the DVF and yea, me and Cliff, we got a spark of something, although I really feel its none of your business or anyone else's, but I do like the guy and hope he is not mad that I am bringing it up. I am home with the Deadly Viper Faction and I know the history that comes with this group, the history of Viper attached to it, however, this group was all about the ultimate protection for what you love. Well we love SEF and we will use the DVF to makle sure SEF stays standing against the test of time like everyone else before us has done. We're not bad, we just like being bad because we are too damn good to be held back by any restrictions. I am truly back in the game and on Mayhem, Sierra Perry finds out why she should just pack it up, go home, and find a new career.

(Sara pulling her title off the table in front of her and falls back into the sofa staring the championship in her hands.)

CoC

(Sara looks up as the door swings open and in walks Cliff o Clink in his ring gear and leather jacket dropping his EX Title on the table and plops down next to his girl. Cliff throwing an arm around her and smiles, then nods to Steve White who sits in a chair to their left while Axel sits in a chair the right. Barry on a metal chair near the door and the CoC kicking his feet on to the table saying.)

CoC
That title looks good with you, too good to let some cheap imitation of a wrestler take it away and the DVF is yours tonight should her friends have anything to do about it. You are home and I'm not mad, we are the new power couple of SEF and after I unify my title with LBD's, it is I who looks to a bigger title, perhaps Taylor Andrews, or maybe Phoenix who holds the Anarchy World Title!?!

(Cliff smirks at the thought of facing Phoenix, then says.)

CoC
Mayhem though, Chris Paine, Jason Price, and myself get our rematch for the 6 Star Tag Team Titles and the DVF needs to bring them home!

(Cliff a bit fired up and Sara leaning in to nuzzle him and says.)

SM
We got your back and the DVF will be yours to make sure that happens, that we hold all the gold!

(Cliff turns to Sara laying a kiss on her as the view fades to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF