sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Is This Goodbye.

Started by The Perry Family, July 22, 2023, 11:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

The Wolf is in Middle of the Ring with a Microphone and she then begin to talk.

The Wolf. Well It Has Been Over 6 Years, of Putting my Life on The Line, Teaming With The Devil Playground,

The Wolf. Going Against Devil Playground Fights Championships, Making Friends Enemies 

The Wolf. But If There Anyway i can Pick to go Out i would be Tonight it is my own Fault.

The Wolf: I Put my Own Career on The Line, For a Championship Title Match i Lost it Happens But I Think it is Time For me to Move on.

The Wolf. It Happens im Not Sure What is Going Happen to me Now But Please Don't Forget Me, Never Forget me,i do want to thank Ana and Lbd For Putting up With me For All These Years Thank You

The Wolf. Taylor Andrews i Want Thank You as Well.Your Family n Group is not a Dx Rip Off your way Better then Them way Better.

The Wolf. Looks Around The Arena, Smiles and She Then Begin to Talk Again.

The Wolf.i Guess it is Goodbye, my Wolves Need Me il Miss you All but  Before igo there is one thing i got to do and that is.

The Wolf: Jade West Get Down Here Please. Now.

Jade Music Hits She Comes Down The Ring, walks down the Ramp, Over to the Steel Steps.

In The Ring, She Smiles Walks over her and Jade Hug Wolf Raises her Arm and Wolf Face Goes Blank.

The Wolf Nails Her With Ace Crusher,in Middle of The Ring.

Leaving her Old Stable Mate in the Middle of the Ring, she Picks her Up and Hits Her With her Ace Crusher Again.

And She Wait and Nails Jade With Several Punches to the head, Jade Tries to get Up But Wolf Is Still Kicking Jades Ass.

in Middle of the Ring, Wolf Looks Processed She Picks her Up and Nails Her with a Spear 

and she goes to the Outside and Grabs a steel chair and Goes to the Inside of the ring, and Over and Over Again.

Beats Jade Down Again and Again in middle of the ring. Against her back.

getting Years of Anger out of her System, she looks Like she is Finished.

Throws the Chair Down and Raises her Arms in the Air 

she Exits the Ring Leaving jade a Broken mess and walks backstage.
Jade West

Taylor Andrews

TNA
Yes, now get the hell out of my house and stay the fuck gone before I decide to make me a fur coat out of your pets!

The Perry Family

The Wolf. Shakes her Head, She Whips her hair back With her Hand She Looks at her and begin to talk.

The Wolf: You Know What im Kind of Glad im Leaving Not That, i Want Get Out of Here.

The Wolf. But I Won't Have to Deal With Her Anymore i Hope you Kick her Ass,once More.

The Wolf: You Better Not Hurt my Pets, They Are my Life, i Got More Energy Left me In me

The Wolf. Ido Anything For my Pets my Family.

she waits.
Jade West

Taylor Andrews

TNA
Get the Fuck out!

The Perry Family

The Wolf: You Know You and Jade West Should Team Up, You Two Defiantly Deserve Each Other,

The Wolf: I Will Leave Soon i Need Clear Out my Dressing Room, That What i Get For Prassing Your Sorry Ass.

The Wolf: Anyway Good Luck August 12th You and Jade Are Going Need it.

The Wolf: Be Fun Seeing Her be Humiliated on Live Tv, il be Watching from Home.

The Wolf: Waits

Jade West

Taylor Andrews

(Taylor skips over into her 3T move which is basically a superkick knocking Wolf down and stands over her sneering.)

TNA
I don't need luck and Jade, you, and that whole crew of yours needs more than luck, ya all need to go back to school!

(Taylor yanking Wolf up to drag her out back to the loading dock where she finds a box to toss The Wolf into. Taylor closing the flaps and finds a tape gun taping it shut and then finds a marker writing in big, black letters across the top.)

BACK TO SCHOOL

(Taylor seeing a forklift and hops on to start it and grabs the box which is on a wooden pallet lifting it up to take it to the edge of the dock and tip it over to drop it about fifteen feet on its top with Wolf inside. Taylor getting out of the forklift and walks away to a waiting limo.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF