sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya Walker. Debut Match vs Sara Marie

Started by Tonya Walker, July 23, 2023, 02:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker.is in The Ring she is Handed mic and she then Begin to Talk.

Tonya Walker. Well Hello What's up World How's it Going It Has Been a Wild Week Hasn't it i Was Hoping i Would be having a Match Soon.

Tonya Walker. im Having a Match Against a Former Champion Sara Marie.

Tonya Walker. Well Saraa It Looks Like you Been Through a Lot Losing your Championship Your Self Esteem IT must Really Suck.

Tonya Walker. But im Not Going Get in to That Sara im Sure You Will Get it Back Someday

Tonya Walker, Takes it Easy For While she then Begin to Talk Again.

Tonya Walker. Look im Sure Your Awesome Hell You Wouldn't be Who You Are Then You Wouldn't Be Champion Would You.

Tonya Walker. Enough Talking Sara Get Your Ass Down Here N Let's Fight.

she wait
Tonya Walker.

Da Gangstas

(Back In The Game by Nonpoint plays over the pa and here comes Sara Marie ready for a fight it seems as she is in her ring gear with her hair tied up in a tight ponytail, but a mic in her left hand that she lifts up as she stands on the stage.)

SM
Yes, I have suffered a big loss, but one that has helped me because losing to LBD a lesson more than a loss. That woman is on fire right now and she is not letting anyone take that Womens Evolution Title away from her, at least not until one of us steps up to take it back. But that is another time and place because yea, I get to fight you, and you're not even you, or are you!?

(Sara looking a little confused and just laughs it off.)

SM
Ok, so I won't pretend to know what you're because I really don't care for one, and for two, I am here to wrestle, to win titles, to make friends, to learn which ones are really my enemies in disguise, and mostly to have a blast doing it because I want this life. I have virtually grow up in this business and in SEF, my home, my family, this is where I stay forever, four life. I am an Impact X Facta gal and if you ain't down with that and me kicking your ass tonight, then I only have two words left for ya.

(Sara does a crotch chop as she shouts.)

KISS THIS!

CoC

(Superstar by Saliva plays over the pa bringing Cliff o Clink out in his leather jacket with an Impact X shirt on under it and his ring gear with the Impact X Title over his left shoulder. He pulls up next to Sara sliding his right arm around her shoulders and smiles at his girl, then nods to the mic. She lifts it up for him and he takes it on his left hand while keeping his title on his shoulder.)

CoC
And don't worry about Lexi, I will keep her busy along with CAW and this Burnout guy who may or may not even show up given his track record since he signed up way back whenever!? As for you Tonya, Sara is gonna tear you apart, but why wait, huh, why don't we come down there right now, so Sara can give ya a preview!?

(Sara smirking and pulls the mic over.)

SM
Yea, WE would love to come down there and adjust you properly into SEF!

(Cliff turns to look at her and give her a kiss, then pulls her on down to the ring dropping the mic on the apron as Sara slides in. Cliff coming up the ring steps to enter the ring dancing around Tonya who watches him, but sees Sara ready for a fight. Cliff backs up to let Tonya go one on one with Sara, but fakes her out with a dropkick to the back and Sara nails the Sweet Kiss on her opponent. Cliff dancing around doing crotch chops as Sara stands with him to do crotch chops over Tonya Walker. Cliff kicking Tonya from the ring and picks up her mic to twirl it around handing it to Sara, then picks up his Impact X Title dusting it off and laying it on his right shoulder. The CoC sliding his left arm around Sara's waist and takes the mic from her.)

CoC
So I guess there ain't much left to say and Sara already said it, but now that I got your back, we got two more words for ya, for you Tonya, for you Lexi Walker, The Burnout, and SEE AY DUB, you drunk bastard...

(Sara shouts with Cliff.)

KISS THIS!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF