sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Leather Strap fight in SEF TV

Started by Simon Lee Nash, July 27, 2023, 11:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

ANA
I'm your boss!

A Native Americano says from his desk inside his office where he sits with a laptop and smartphone in front of him, a mouse for his pc between the two internet portals. His dark eyes in a gaze as he sits back with a black ballcap on and a full beard coming in like he ain't shaved for a couple weeks. A red shirt and blue jeans with brown boots is what the Owner of SEF wears as he stares down the barrel to his next project.

ANA
I am your f'n boss, Simon, and as your boss I will take it upon myself personally anytime you decide that my show isn't worth showing up to when I book you. That is how our rivalry began, you slacked off and I kicked your ass and its because I love you man. I want you to succeed beyond me or my imagination and I got one so big, I get lost in it!

ANA smirks a little at that kinda half ass joking, but serious about how he feels, he wants Simon to win.

ANA
How many shots at that title have you hade in the last few weeks? I forget Simon, but you had enough chances, now you strap up with the big dog and the only one of us who knows how to choke, is you. You left us high and dry on too many damn shows to forget, but damn it I always forgive ya sumbitch. I want you here to be the man, but I ain't gonna let you get a free pass. I literally run this game and I enforce it with a killer instinct cause this means more to me than it does to you. Do you even care that I am addressing your statement to end me, to destroy me, to whip me like a dog? I care Simon, I care about you and everyone on this roster because you work for me, but for everyone else, we work for each other to put on the best show and that means showing up with your co workers to give it your all. I don't want to choke you out, but I know you're used to choking, so I'll leave at that, for now, and I look forward to seeing you, to hearing from you again before our match. Go on Simon, tell me how you really feel, lay it on thick.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF