sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade vs Taylor Andrews

Started by The Perry Family, August 04, 2023, 07:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Jade is in the ring, and she is by herself and she then begin to talk.

Jade. Tonight, Not Only Am i Fighting For Taylors Universal Championship, but my Hair is on The Line Yes For The 2nd Time In My Career!

Jade. Do i Care Not Really, I Could Care Less You Know i Been Fighting All my Entire Life

Jade If i Have to Fight Again I Thought my Career Was On The Line But it Not Thank Goodness.  Im not Going Do What The Wolf Did

Jade. If She Did Not Accept a Career Vs Championship Match She Be Here Right Now Anyway, I'm Not Going Mention it No I'm Not Back to The Match at Hand!

Jade. Taylor Andrews Has Been Universal Champion For a Long Time And it Is Time Somebody Took That Championship Off From Her Waist, And That is Going Be Me oh Did i Mention!

Jade. That Andrews Hair is on The Line as Well Yeah Like She is Going to Loose That Bitch Never Loses This is her House, She is Going to Rip it Down n Build it Up Again,

Jade Cause That is What She Does You Know But When She is In The Ring With Me I'm Not Going to Give up on Anything i Never Give Up!

She Relaxes For a While, Takes it Easy She Then Begin to Talk.

Jade. I'm Not Going Anywhere If Ido This Whole Entire Company Goes Belly up I Give It My All Every Time Iam In The Ring, And Now Taylor Want to Make me Loose What. Ever Self Confidence i Have Well i Don't Think So!

Jade. Taylor Listen To Me im Going To Keep Going And Going and Going! And Not Even You is Going To Stop Me! Nobody Come on Bitch Get Down Here And Try And Stop me! Your Never Going To Stop Me!

Jade. I Don't Care What You Take From Me i Don't Care! I Don't Care Anymore Im Going Come At You Fighting Everyone Knows That!

Jade I Never Ran From a Fight In My Entire Life I Never Will! Take Everything i Have i Could Care Less! Im Coming at You With Everything i Got And Then Some!

{She Calms Down Looks Around The Ring and Begin To Talk Again.

Jade. Your Universal Championship is coming Home to Me and Nothing You Can do About it! So Enough Talking let's Get Down Here and Fight just U and Me Nobody Else

she wait for a reply

Jade West

Taylor Andrews

"Fine Jade, you want to fight, one on one, but you better realize what you are getting yourself into, you better check that card again little one!"

(Whore by In This Moment plays over the pa bringing the crowd to their feet inside this packed Underground Arena in Detroit Michigan giving the Universal Champ the respect she deserves. Taylor Andrews with the belt around her sexy waist and her ring gear strapped up ready for a fight and them blonde locks tied up in a tight ponytail swaying as she swaggers to the ring. The Golden Gal making her way into the ring with a commanding presence flashing that pac sign and getting her own mic to pace in front of Jade before stopping, staring and smiling.)

TNA
First of all Jade West, this is a SEF Universal Championship Career Match since you agreed to put your career on the line. The hair was your idea and I love the idea of shaving your ass bald before sending you out of SEF forever.

(Taylor stepping closer to Jade.)

TNA
Second of all, you are so f'n delusional it ain't funny Jade. I may be laughing on the inside and smiling my ass off because I know you don't know what is even going on here. You act all big and bad like you something around here when you really just a nothing, nobody, you are gona after tonight. ANA tried to help you, and I was there to help you too, but you came in here and disrespected us, you disrespected everyone who came before you in this business, and most of all, you shit on SEF. This has been six years too late as I wanted to run you off a long time ago, but ANA said no, he told me to let it go and give you time. But the time is now to unleash on you and send you packing. Nothing you do or say can help you keep your job in SEF, or your hair.

(Taylor smirking and steps closer inches from Jade's face staring her dead in her eyes.)

TNA
I gave you opportunity to run with the top woman of this business at the time of your debut, and you failed me, you failed ANA, you failed SEF. You fail Jade, now get out of my ring!

(Taylor hands her the mic, then slaps Jade across her face spinning her sideways, so the Golden Gal cocks her leg into the 3T knocking the devil's princess down and out. Taylor stands over her as Whore by In This Moment plays over the pa for the Universal Champion.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF