sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya Walker. 4 Way Match.

Started by Tonya Walker, August 05, 2023, 06:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker.is In The Ring, she then looks around and then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. Cool All Right Iam in a 3 Way Match With Chris Orton and Rob Ruckus, and oh Sierra Perry

Tonya Walker. Tonight is Going To Be Really Interesting You Know im in a Match With The best.

Tonya Walker. This Company Has to Offor And While i Got Nothing Against Anyone in This Match It Is A Good Way to Build Myself Up In The Rankings .

Tonya Walker.  Iam So Ready For Tonight iam so Ready To Kick All of Their Asses And Walk Out The Winner!

Tonya Walker. I see Chris Orton Already Showed Up Not Sure Where The Other Person Is But oh Well.

Tonya Walker But Let me Say This Tonight You Are Going to Get The Best of Me so Good Luck You All Are Going Need it.

she wait
Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF