sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sara v. Cruella (SEF TV)

Started by Da Gangstas, August 12, 2023, 07:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

(The blonde bombshell walking into the IXF room to nod at Taylor in her chair and make her way past to the sofa sliding up to Cliff on his left with a hand to his chest as she looks him in the eyes.)

SM
Miss me?

CoC
Always!

(They kiss quickly and Sara turns over reaching for a beer from the fridge and pops it open to cheers with Taylor, then takes a drink and sets it on the table crossing her legs with her ring gear on and leans back looking at Cliff, then looks over at Taylor and looks ahead now staring at the world.)

SM
Well Taylor takes care of a Walker, I will set my sights on a Perry, namely Cruella Perry who will find out as her sister has that she is no match for me. I have been in the ring a legend recently, who kicked my ass, but I came out of that loss better than I went in. I am ready for round two and ready to whoop Cruella back to her nightmare mansion or whatever she preaches about!?

(She looks at Cliff who smiles.)

SM
Maybe I'll have to come see you whoop CAW's ass all over that ring!?

(Cliff shrugs and nods ok.)

CoC
Sure, I love having you around.

(Cliff laying an arm on her shoulders and squeezes her close as she gets comfy in his arm.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF