sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Cruella Perry vs Sara Marie

Started by The Perry Family, August 12, 2023, 09:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Cruella perry is in the ring with her sister Sierra she looks around and Sierra looks depressed and looks like she got lot on her mind Cruella then begin to talk.

Cruella perry. All Right Tonight iam in the ring with Sara marie, a woman who is as tough as nails and is determined to be on top!

Cruella Perry. A Woman i can Respect which ido But she Want Come out Talk Trash To Me Fine by me.

Cruella Perry. But When She Enters The Darkside, Tell ya She Not Getting Out Alive!

Cruella Perry. Iam Coming For You Sara Marie u Just Stepped in to the Devils Playground.

She Tries to Give the Mic to her Sister Sierra who Passes Gives it back to her and they wait for a Reply from Sara Marie

she wait

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF