sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Fame is My Name (SEF TV)

Started by Da Gangstas, August 14, 2023, 11:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

(The sound of Famous Monsters heard through the arena before Samantha Fame steps out from the curtain in a pair of red leather pants hugging her hips and showing them curves. Black stilleto heels cover her feet up to her knees and a matching leather jacket to her pants covers her torso zipped up to reveal nothing more. Those sparkling eyes cooking up something since being back in SEF and last we saw she was standing tall with The Triad. Her red hair bouncing as she walks to the ring climbing in and spreads her arms out accepting her praise with a bit of arrogance. She smiles and gets a microphone as she looks around not caring what anyone thinks.)

SF
I bet everyone is wondering why I would return to attack LBD, to attack the 6 Star Tag Team Champions, and to stand with The Triad? What could i possibly have to gain from doing any of those things, except for title after title around this great waist. Look at the main event for this Saturday and you will see my name against LBD for her Womens Evolution Championship. No worries Liz, I will take some of the pressure off you this Saturday and when The Triad gets a rematch that they deserve, we will take those 6 Star Tag Team Titles. Hell, maybe a couple of us should team up to take you and ANA's SEF Tag Team Titles? All in due time though, all in due time Liz, so no worries, you have my complete focus on Saturday night and I am looking at that Womens Evolution Title. I would love to wear it, I had a few shots at it early this year and I lost and then I had to take some time off. I am sure LBD can relate to having to take time off for personal life, we all need our personal time to get back to doing what we do better than anyone else. You need competition Liz and look no further than me because overlooking me will see you kiss your title goodbye. We have had some battles in the past and maybe some of them were under another name that I will never go back to being, ever. I love the ring time I had with you, but the name is Fame and I will make you famous or you will tap. Now what do you have to say about that? Or you just ready to fight as always?!

(Samantha crossing her arms with the mic still in her left hand as she waits.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF