sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sierra Fights For Her Career.

Started by The Perry Family, August 19, 2023, 01:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

sierra perry. is in the ring, she looks around she clears her throat and she then begin to talk.

Sierra Perry. All Right Now What is Going on Around Here, This Is The Third Time A Member of The Devils Playground Career has Been on The Line!

Sierra Perry. And Right Now Im Not In a Very Good Mode Right Now, it is a Personal Reason.

Sierra Perry. And i See im Not The Only One In This Match, No We Got Other Bitches.

Sierra Perry. And One Person Involved Is Like a Sister to me and Cruella And if i Lose

Sierra Perry. You Are Going Have To Deal With Cruella Tonya and Liz Walker to Deal With.

Sierra Perry. Anyway Savanna and me are Going Nowhere u Hear me Nowhere!

{ She Realxes For a While and she walks around the ring for while she then begin to talk again.

Sierra Perry. Look Im Not Sure What Going On Around Here, I Don't Know If This Company Got Something Against Us, Or Not

Sierra Perry. We Need to Build on Our Careers You Know We Did Not Come Here, Just to Have our Careers Ruined by a Lame Ass Your Fired Gaunlet Match! We Are Going Anywhere,

Sierra Perry. The Devil Needs us to Cause Trouble He Need Us To Raise Hell Do What We Was Here to Do!

Sierra Perry. This is Our Home If We Have to Fight For Our Lives That We Are Going to do!

Sierra Perry. And Savanna Simon Nash The Burnout Ana we Are Not Going Anywhere u Hear me Anywhere!

She Wait for Reply.
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF