sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Cruella is Ready For Taylor

Started by The Perry Family, August 25, 2023, 11:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Cruella perry New Music Hits and Has a New Version of The Devils Playground Music With Some Tales From The Darkside Intro mixed in to it, She Walks Down to The Ring Goes to The Steel Steps Climbs Over The Ring Ropes, Goes In The Cent of The Ring, She Then Begin To Talk.

Cruella Perry: All Right Let me Say This im Not Use To Being Here by Myself But Since Sierra is Gone I Got to Handle my Own Troubles and Problems By Myself

Cruella Perry. And Tonight I Got To Say Iam Facing Taylor Andrews yes That Taylor Andrews.

Cruella Perry Im Sure She Is Sitting In Her Locker Room, Thinking How She is Going To Come Out Here And Kick My Ass And Like She Has Done Everywhere Else!

Cruella Perry: Well You Know What Im Not Like Everyone Else iam Cruella Perry! Former Member of The Devils Playground And One of The Most Dangerous Woman And Toughest in All of Wrestling!

Cruella Perry. Tonight Iam Going To Take Mis Taylor Andrews To Another World And Give Her The Most Hardcore Brulte Match Of Her Entire Life!!

Cruella Perry:  Iam Not Going Go Easy On Anyone Anymore Im Not Going Be a Stepping Stone for Anyone Else Iam Alone Now!

Cruella Perry: I Wil Never Be Alone Again, And Taylor I Know What You Are Going To Do, And I Know You Plan To Play on The Fact That Since Sierra is Gone, Im Going Be A Easy Target Well Guess What

Cruella Perry. Your Wrong Im Not Taking it Easy on Anyone Anymore like i Said Before Iam a perry a Damm Perry There Not Many of Us Left !

Cruella Perry. I Decided Iam Going To Show Everyone What We All About And When Ido You Are Going To Be Down on Your Knees!  Begging Me to Finally Put You Down For Good!

[ She Looks Around The Ring Takes a Deep Breath And Begin to Talk Again.

Cruella Perry. I Hope You Are Ready Bitch Because Tonight You Are Going to be Mine!

she wait for reply

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF