sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya Walker Has Words For Sara Marie.

Started by Tonya Walker, August 26, 2023, 09:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker is Shown Standing Behind a Cage With Red Lights Being Lit Up All Around Her, She Got a Insane Look on Her And She Then Begin To Talk.

Tonya Walker. Sara Sara, Where Are You At Sara Mommy is Looking For You! Come on Home Deary Moma Got Your Favorite Snack For You!

Tonya Walker Yes i Got Your Favorite Snack For You Do You Know What it Is ?

{ She Reaches in Her Pocket Picks Out Something She Licks Her Lips And She Stil Got That Evil Look in Her Eyes And She Talks Again.

Tonya Walker: It is a Total ASS Kicking, Yes a Total Ass Kicking From my Foot To Your Ass Yes U See iam Nice, Just Be Nice To Me, And You Will Not Get Your Ass Kicked! By Me

Tonya Walker. U See At Times i Manage To Hear Voices Lot of Voices Many Voices in my Head That Are Telling Me To Do All Of These Horrible Deming Things to You And I Just Try Not to Listen to Them

Tonya Walker u See Sara Sweet Little Sara i i Like You i Really Want Us To Be Friends Can We Be Friends i Know You Can Trust Me!

{ She Roams Around The Boiler Room She Is In Feels Her Head Goes Back And Talks to Herself Back and Fourth This Goes On And On Begin To Talk Again.

Tonya Walker. im Sorry About That i Got Rudley Interrupted Now Where Was I,? oh Yeah i Remember Here Igo Yes.

Tonya Walker Maybe I'm the one
Maybe I'm the one
Who is the schizophrenic psycho, yeah
Maybe I'm the one
Maybe I'm the one
Who is the schizophrenic psycho

{ She Tits Her Head Many Times As She is Talking And Then Begins to Dance Around the Cage She Is In While Having a Sick Smile on Her Face She Tries to Talk Again.

Tonya Walker. Anyway im Sorry So Sorry About That Yes Anyway Be Ready For Tonight my Dear Troubled Friend Sara Marie Please be my Friend i Want us to be Friends Good Luck You Are Going Need It.

{ She Screams and Shakes The Cage Runs Her Hand Through her Hair as She Tries to Calm Herself Down as Scene Ends.

Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF