sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

It Ends With Scorpion (SEF TV)

Started by Rick Reynolds, August 26, 2023, 10:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Reynolds

"I don't care what anyone thinks, you can all drop down dead right now because that is where everyone deserves to be when in my presence, MINE, this is my present time to enhance your pathetic lives, so shower me, adore me, despise me you insolent fools."

(The Sinner standing in the doorway of The Triad dressing room with his leather jacket open and hair hanging down covering part of his face. His ring pants on and boots and he is ready for a fight, ready to be a champion.)

"Its on tonight boys, its time to get rid of that World Champion and usher in a remodel of the best champion in the business. I am and forever will be Scorpion, its how I started and I will end, but my end will not be anytime soon. Cliff o Clink's end of hi World Title run is nearing down to the seconds because The Triad is stronger than ever, we are on the verge of a record setting, record breaking, fuck your records, we are the best there is. And it all started with a Scorpion showing up in the summer of two thousand four to take out every name on the roster. I made a lot of stars shine that year and none more so than my own because here I stand ready to do as I say and become World Champion one more time. I have the advantage of knowing something Cliff, something my teammate shared with me and well, you aren't going to like it, you are going to hate it, but you will hate nothing more than myself after I take your World Title. It is what has to be done."

(Scorpion turns looking back into the room and Rob Ruckus steps over in a leather vest with his ring shorts and boots on, kneepads pulled up. He throws an arm around Rick's shoulders as Mark Jackson comes over in his gear with a matching leather vest and a scruffy beard. He follows Rick and rob out the door and down the hall.)

Da Gangstas

(Samantha Fame comes down the stairs in her ring gear and hair hanging down her shoulders with eyes piercing out for a fight. She comes up slapping Rob on the shoulder.)

Fame
I'm here guys, I got your back Scorpion, and we all walking out with gold tonight. IXF can hang out in the bar all night while the real workhouses run it down here where the real talent is at.

(Scorpion smirks at her and Mark with a hand on Samantha's shoulder, so she puts an arm around him. Rob shuffling back behind Scorpion as they turn the corner and slaps Samantha on her back winking at her, then hustles up to throw an arm around Scorpion hyping him up while Mark says.

"We got your back."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF