sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya Walker in a Big Match.

Started by Tonya Walker, September 08, 2023, 11:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker. is Inside the Ring she looks around she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. Hello What Is With All The Booing and You All Yelling At Me For All Of a Sudden I Mean it Is me Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker You All love Me i Love you All i mean are u all Mad Cause i Sent Your Bestie Cruella packing.

Tonya Parker. It Not my Fault, she lost but anyway tonight Iam going to be in a Match i Have been Wanting to be Involved in

Tonya Walker. Iam in a  Impact X Steel Cage Match, against some of the Biggest names in this Company.

Tonya Walker, I'm against my New Bestie Sara Marie i mean yeah she is my Best Friend.

[ Tonya Walker, Takes a deep breath ignores the crowd she talks with her sister Lexi for a while she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. and i also got Caw, Matt Jackson, Josh Dubbs, Black Bon and Cliff o Clink.

Tonya Walker those are all the people that are Involved and Sara let me tell you Sara Marie is going have her hands full trying to protect me from All of those Men trying to hurt Poor lil me Tonya.

Tonya Walker. i mean they could be trying to Put a Hit and a Hurt on lil on me

[ The Fans Begin Cheering at the thought of Tonya Being Hurt by all those men in the ring she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker Hey Hey U People Are so Mean u actually want Lil o Me to get Abused and Hurt by All of those male Warriors we got Here Iam a woman.

[ she talks to Lexi she tries to calm Tonya down and she then takes a deep breath and begin to talk.

Tonya Walker Did i Mention it is inside omg a 15 foot High Steel Cage Yes U All get to see me dive off a 15 foot High Steel Cage Match,

Tonya Walker and dive on all of those People in the ring, and pin who god knows to Win but I'm not going be hurt at all i got Lexi and Sara Marie to protect me yes.

Tonya Walker, u Know U People are so Blood Thirsty let me tell you, if i did not have sara Marie to protect me and my sister Lexi hey we need to begin a new faction anyway.

Tonya Walker all right whoever else is coming down to the match get down here so we can start this match.

she wait with lexi for a reply

Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF