sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Cruella Perry is Not Happy RP2

Started by The Perry Family, September 02, 2023, 04:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Cruella perry. is backstage throwing stuff around she is wearing a wolf shirt

she Breaks a Mirror Sierra is Standing By Her Supporting Her Sister,

In Her Championship Title Match, Cruella Smirks Looks at the Camera and Begin to Talk

Cruella Perry. Taylor Andrews let me say This i May Get Fired After Tonight but you know what i don't Care I Don't Fuckin Care, 

Cruella perry. I Can Handle You Talking Trash About Me I'm a Grown Woman i Can Handle Myself

Cruella Perry. But Nobody but Nobody Trashes the Memory of the Wolf, Nobody Not While I'm Stil Alive!!

[ She Tries to Relax But Cant, Control Herself She Then Takes a few Deep Breathes and Begins to talk again.

Cruella Perry. Tonight if I Don't Die Trying, Iam Going To Take You Down Iam Going to Break Every Bone in Your Body!

Cruella Perry. This is It Screw The Fucking Rules Fuck it If  get Disqualified !

Cruella Perry. Tonight It Is Not a War it is Going be Fucking Fight ! 

Cruella perry, Tonight Your Going Down If This is My Final Match Here Then So Be It I'm Taking You Down With Me!

Sierra Appears With Her Sister Cruella Perry, She Gives her a Hug Pats her Belly n Smiles as They Walk off.

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF