sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme RP 4

Started by Bobby James, September 29, 2023, 09:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobby James

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:99.57.50.6
Date Posted:02/06/2010 2:06 PMCopy HTML

Share to:   

WARNING:THIS ROLEPLAY MAY CONTAIN NUDITY , STRONG LANGUAGE AND EXPLICIT SEXUAL SITUATIONS - ADULTS ONLY
The roleplay of  Bobby James that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such?  Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stolen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAG SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARDS!!!
ADULTS ONLY!!! NO KIDS AT ALL!!! PERIOD!!!
Walking up to the back of the back of the Blue Cross Arena as Bobby James is wheeling up his bag as Smokey McWeed stops him dead in his tracks.

" Smokey McWeed " -- Yo man he he.  That be some serious shit you pulled with that camera man.  All he was doing was trying to get an interview with ya.

Holding his hand up a bit he looks him up and down with a sneer.

" Boston's Best " Bobby James -- Nah as you said he was trying to he was trying to get an interview.  I'll give your stoned ass that much but I didn't ask him to invade my bedroom.  Its called privacy.

Looking dumbfounded is Smokey.

" Bobby James " -- See I'm sure a simpleton like you just doesn't get it.  I told him to stay in the entertainment room.  Did I say come into my bedroom?

Not waiting for an answer.

" Bobby James " -- No I didn't.  There is a thing called privacy.  Some people don't understand the line others cross.  He did and so he got what he deserved even if Justine made it his mission to talk about how sick I am that I would have my dog assault him.  But Justin it seems you have enough to deal with thanks to you're brother Lucas and his band of merry misfits and that snaggle toothed piece of crap Knighthawk.  His supposed bounty.  See I wouldn't need a 5 million dollar bounty to take you out.  Hell I'd do it just for the fun of it.  For the pure joy of the fight.  I like inflicting pain.

" Smokey McWeed " -- Um well I guess I sort of understand ya but I just don't think people like me and the camera dude are really trying to step on peoples toes.  Were just doing our job.  What were told to do.

" Bobby James " -- Well he did and I did what I thought needed to be done and that's the end of the story.  I don't think he'll be going places he's told not to anymore.

" Smokey McWeed " -- Huh I guess not.

" Bobby James " -- Well so is that all you wanted to talk about Potty McGee.

" Smokey McWeed " -- Its Smokey McWeed.

" Bobby James " -- Whatever douche.  Anyway is that all?

" Smokey McWeed " -- Nah I was told to ask you about your final thoughts on the match tonight.

" Bobby James " -- Yeah I guess I do have some thoughts.  I mean we haven't heard anything from Megan Sorrows but that's not really a surprise. Is it?

Smokey just shakes his head no.

" Bobby James " -- I mean why is she even in this match?  Has she done anything since her supposed boy friend Nikky Venom has been sidelined.  Her peformance has been lackluster for the past two months.  Much like some have said about me for these past few weeks.  To those doubters and shit talkers I say enter the ring and lay it on the line.  I didn't enter this federation as a known name.  Nor did I come from a family of wrestling royalty like The Hart's or even The Rodgers.  Nor did I come from money or marry into it.  My wrestling was based on one thing the desire to perform to make it to the end of the match with my hand raised in victory.  So everyone from Steve Weigel to Knox O'Bannon to Jade Hart better clean the wax out of their ears and listen the fuck up.  Boston's Best is coming with just that his best and far more.  Get ready for a battle and not just a battle royal oh no one that might make or break a career.

Pausing for a moment as he clears his throat.

" Bobby James " -- As Knighthawk has stated I won my title through fate and it made my career.  Knighthawk you don't know the first thing about Bobby James.  Hell how can a tool like you who gets his knowledge of me through fanboys and internet sites truly know about me?  I got my title by pinning Chris Orton in a Triple Threat with him and Nikky Venom which I've held for nearly two months.  I got that title by merging it with the US Title I already was in possession of taking it from Venom at Wrestle-X V in a Curbstomp Match.  So don't tell me I only did shit through fate.  Instead of fate worry about the facts.  Bobby James does things through fact not fiction.  I'm here to stay.  A rock here in The SEF and win loss or draw Bobby James will find a way to come out on top.  But one last thing not advice to anyone just a passing mention.  To all of my opponents and future opponents like Shane Mack.  Good Luck tonight in all of your endeavors because that might just be all you can truly count on.

As Bobby walks past Smokey the camera goes to a commercial for Coca-Cola.

TBC - BY ME ONLY
This Layout Was Made For Bobby James by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF