sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I hate partners(WAR Rp 1)

Started by midnight, April 05, 2023, 12:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:173.22.115.246
Date Posted:06/03/2009 3:00 AMCopy HTML
Greg Boone was walking down the hallway when a slightly hissing sound came from beyond the shadows of the hallway. Greg turns around and slowly follows it until he is suddenly pulled into the darkness by the vampiress herself, Midnight. Midnight slams him against the wall and then speaks.

"Let me remind you of something dear mortal. The name is Midnight..and my brother is the one you spoke of out of your tongue last week. Oh yes. My brother is The Undertaker. You will do well to mind your tongue when speaking of my family mortal one."

Greg gets ready to speak and Midnight puts her hand on his mouth, so not to be able to utter a word as Midnight spoke.

"I wasn't finish mortal. As I was saying.(She pauses to listen for anyone that might be lurking nearby and hears nothing) I heard what you told your broadcast partner last week..about how I need to stop being dark. You do not need to be telling me what I can or can not do mortal. I make my own decisions around here, not you. The next time you speak like that about me, YOU WILL be wishing for death, after I rip your tongue out of your mouth and shoving it up your ass, so you can lick whatever shit comes out of it."

Suddenly Midnight perks her ears up and hears Taylor Johnson call out Mid's name. Midnight growled some and then launches Greg across the room and onto the floor. Midnight disappears as Taylor continues to search for Midnight.

Meanwhile, Midnight sees Elizabeth by herself and shakes her head. She then spoke under her breath.

"She is a naive fool. Someday she will see the true self emerge from her and then the millionair bitch will be like our family of vampires. She will see."

Midnight walks further on in the pitch black dark as the scene fades out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF