sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I Quit

Started by Daddy Mack, March 01, 2014, 03:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Walking into SEW Office is Earl who wears his rags and drinks from a bottle tucked inside of a paper bag looking all shifty eyed and leery at the manager sitting at her desk. Earl sniffing a little and wipes his nose on his sleeves of his checkered shirt, then takes another swig of the brew in the bag wetting his whistle to bark out.

Earl The Hobo
"Hey, I'm done in SEW, so after this week of action on WAR and Anarchy you can drop me from the roster as I will be heading to XFW full time. I got to find my brutha and this Mack guy I see run the joint, so yea, you don't need to know, but I think he knows who that may be!? Anyways, I'll try to make my last appearances in SEW memorable, but I gots to find my brutha first and foremost, so adios."

Earl staggering around to head out the door and swills down some of is brown bag brew letting the manager sit on that.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF