sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Bunny Summers Roams Around Nyc

Started by BunnySummers, February 22, 2024, 01:16:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BunnySummers

Bunny summers is shown roaming around New York city confused by what she see's lots of weird people she don't recognize, she stil thinks she is in the 1980s  and does not know it is actually 40 years later, she wearing her sweat pants, and light blue top and blonde fizzy hair,  totally 1980s female attire, she listens to the music that is playing in the loud speakers, she is not sure what is happening to the world that she loves she lives alone her family lives back home in Austin Texas,  she then begin to talk.

Bunny Summers. oh wow dude this is so unreal i mean what excitaly is going on in the world we love i mean i just don't get this at all what are these people talking on pressed against their ears some sort of new technology i don't know about this is New York city people are supposed to be having fun, listen to music enjoy life hey when is ET Coming out to theaters.

[ she goes over and buys a hot dog from a street vender then begins to hear the 1980s music that she loves, she closes her eyes takes a deep breath and she then begin to talk.

Bunny Summers. ahh there it is beautiful outstanding 1980s music, heart bangle's tom petty Billy Joel i mean the list goes on ohh i wonder if they all going be in concert soon i need to check my concert list when igo Home that sounds like so much fun.

Bunny Summers. this is the best generation to live in Omg the music the tv shows omg the wrestling hulk hogan Andre the giant Shawn Michaels Bruno Sammataro wow what a generation hulk Amania running wild dude.

Bunny checks her watch on her arm and she then begin to talk.

Bunny Summers. OH no i need to get Home, my favorite shows coming on i need to check the concert schedule and so on.

she looks for a bus to take her Home and she turns around and bumps in to somebody, and she then begin to talk

Bunny Summers hey excuse me i need to catch a bus please to go home il chat with ya later rock on dude

tbc by anyone or no

Bunny Summers

BunnySummers

Bunny summers. makes it home safe and sound, her home is decked out in light blue retro kitchen appliances  her living room is all blue furniture she got a white glass and a 1980s tv set, blue fluffy rug she shown dancing around with Headphones dancing with her beautiful white Fluffy Kitty Cat, singing the Lyrics to walking on Sunshine, she smiles and hugs her kitty while she dances, and just enjoying life she goes to the fridge pulls out a Pepsi drink plots down on her chair takes a drink and begin to talk.

Bunny Summers. omg i love this Life i really do, i mean it is 1983 and the world of a new Generation while im drinking the choice of a new Generation, i love this life i wish my family would live here with me, i love my family i really do, i love being alive, everyone need to just be happy, i mean we not going live forever just take advantage of life like we can.

Bunny Summers. Looks at the Tv Guide she sees Miami Vice is on tonight she get so excited she let's out a cute squeal and she turns on the tv and she puts on her glasses and then begin to talk.

Bunny Summers. Miami Vice is on tonight also Charlie's Angels what a line up a beautiful summer line up and Miami vice and Charlie's angels that went off in the 1970s, hm must be a rerun, anyway i need to order some food or check what is in the fridge.

{ she gets up from her chair, and she goes to check the fridge, and she sees she need to buy some new food for the fridge she shakes her head and shuts the fridge and she then begin to talk.

Bunny Summers. Omg ido need to go get some Grocery shopping as soon as possible i mean right Now, haha yes

[ hour or two later she shown at the grocery store checking out the groceries and surprised how much everything is going up and she then begin to talk.

Bunny Summers omg wow everything is expensive these days but it is the 1980s mabye this stuff happens oh well il get me some stuff i need then worry about getting other stuff in a few days

she continues to shop and somebody sees her and begin to talk
Bunny Summers

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF