sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Bunny Summers Debuts in The Ring. Talks To Crow Blackheart

Started by BunnySummers, April 06, 2024, 02:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BunnySummers

Bunny summers is about to debut in the Sef ring for the first time ever, in her entire Life time she is wearing her red and black outfit with her black fluffy Hat, she shown wearing head-phones and Walkman on her head, she keeps dancing around and stops and then begin to talk to her tag team partner crow Blackheart and then begin to talk.

Bunny Summers. Omg Omg this is our chance i never stepped inside a wrestling ring before i mean i played some video games yes but not in real life omg i mean what happens if they kick me to hard or knock me out cold, wait wait im being negative i can do this is a chance of a entire Life time wow this is all Happening in the year 1983 wow i mean what a chance to be alive

Bunny Summers. now let me get this Straight, we are going up against Nykky delight sara Marie, Simon Nash and Taylor Andrews, and Cruella and Sierra perry and then there is us and when we win if we win we become Number one contenders for the Us Tag Team Championships!

Bunny Summers. This means a lot to me Crow i thank you so Much for taking me Under your wing and showing me the ropes this means more to me i got my family watching back Home, everyone be cheering for us so what do we got to do first hun please Help me

she wait for reply
Bunny Summers

BlackHeart

Crow Blackheart. tries to cool down she got a lot on her mind, even though this is both of their matches, at the same time she looks at Bunny Summers and then begin to talk.

Crow Blackheart. Look Bunny Calm Down All Right this is my debut match as well all right i know your hyper i know your excited but Please Listen i told you before iam going to do everything in my Power to protect you,im sure we can defeat Nykki delight and sara Marie and Simon Nash and Taylor Andrews and Cruella and Sierra Perry, you got Nothing to worry about at all,

Crow Blackheart. this is a chance of a entire Life time you deserve this chance those other tag teams don't know what they are getting themselves in to, we are going to take them down one by One and when one of them get pinned by either you and i then we are going to walk out the Number one Contenders for the Us Tag Team Championships,

Crow Blackheart. don't Forget we got Strength Brains and the Know how mostly Strength just watch what Ido out there and we are going to be Fine.

she wait for reply

BunnySummers

Bunny Summers i appreciate everything you are telling me right Now, you don't Know How Much this means to me mis Blackheart i never been in this situation before in fact i never been in a real Life wrestling match before, so omg im not sure what to expect im not sure what is going happen but iam so excited i mean what a debut

Bunny Summers against several other Tag Teams and when we win the right, to go for the Us Tag Team Championships omg wow us holding gold around our waist how special would that be.

[ she takes it easy and rest for a while, as Cora knows she is excited and looking foreword to her debut tag team Match, she takes a deep breath and she then begin to talk again.

Bunny Summers. But this reminds me of so Much of Classic Wrestling and when Hulk Hogan had all of those awesome Matches on tv omg he is one of the all time Greats and these wrestlers are to Big and Strong, i had a fear they was going to smash me on the ground if i ever met them in Person.

Bunny Summers but once again im sure we can defeat Taylor and Simon, Nykky Delight and Sara Marie and Cruella and Sierra wait u told me they are your family, this is not going to caus a issue with us is it

she wait
Bunny Summers

Tonya Walker

Just then Tonya Walker shows up wearing an Aerosmith Shirt and old Blue Jeans with Holes in the knee parts she Looks at them smiles and she then begin to talk

Tonya Walker. hey i just wanted, to let you Know, i know how you feel, when i first came here, to SEF i was Nervous i been wrestling in so many places, you Know it was crazy, but i can tell by looking at you, is that you and cora Blackheart, got a big future, ahead of you this is your debut wrestling match ever, i know how nervous you must be i was nervous as well i wanted to tell you please do not be nervous, please be excited i want you to take that nervousness all of that passion i know that you are Holding in your system right now and go out there with Cora Blackheart,

Tonya Walker. and go out there and raise some hell raise some Havoc, i want you to go out there and show them what you are all about, show them how much this company means to you, how much u always 'wanted to do this show them how much u want to do this, i want to see what passion that you have.

She and Cora look at each her as Tonya is talking, and listen to every word she is saying, Tonya smiles at both of them and she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. Please Just enjoy yourself don't take everything so Seriously, i want u to know you got a lot of people pulling for you and cora out there and you got yourself a big strong passionate, tag team partner here if i know the perrys, they are going to be watching your Back.

Tonya Walker iam going to be watching your match tonight at ringside, im pulling for you and cora here be carefull please

she keeps staring and talking to them as somebody begin to talk
Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF