sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Shane Mack v. Ditz Van Dam & Javen Blow

Started by Showsteala, April 08, 2013, 12:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

In the ring at this time, at a combined weight of 490 pounds, Ditz Van Dam and Javen Blow!

The crowd showing little interest for DVD and Javen. DVD shooting his arms up not caring as Javen yells some obscenities.

The crowd coming unglued from their seats as Mack strolls on out smiling and dancing around.

And their opponent, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at 205 pounds, he is The Showsteala..........Shane Mack!

Mack hopping in the ring circling around into his muscle pose, then pops up in a crotch chop. The Showsteala disrobing stands back in a corner eyeballing his opponents. Javen on the apron letting DVD start and the bell sounding brings him to the middle of the ring. Mack grinning just steps out slapping DVD across his face spinning the jobber around into a spinning back kick. DVD going down and Mack springing up to the ropes bounces off into a cartwheel and backflip into a pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Mack up to his feet and stomps DVD across his forehead, then drops a knee to his head and clamps on a sleeper hold. Mack kneeling over DVD pushing pressure down on his neck almost has Ditz fading away when Javen comes running with a shoulderblock. Javen forced out by the ref as Mack springing up gets a shoulder to the ribs from DVD. Ditz going behind Mack for a takedown, but The Showsteala reversing int o a hammerlock, then a side headlock. Mack into an armbar forcing DVD to the mat, rips back on his arm, then applies a crippler crossface. DVD screaming now and clawing for the ropes tries to rock his body free. Javen coming in with an elbow drop to Mack's back gets forced back by the ref who warns him its a DQ next time. Mack pulling himself up on the ropes runs over into a dropkick on Javen sending him flying back against the guard rail. DVD charging Mack into a corner with a shoulder to the ribs lifts The Showsteala to the top rope. Mack kicking DVD back and leaps off into a hurricanrana rolling Ditz into a pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Mack getting up as DVD rolls up and The Showsteala coming off the ropes into a flying roundhouse kick to the head. Mack springing up heads to the top rope to nail X to DVD's chest. The Showsteala pops up and here comes Javen into the ring, but Mack ducks a clothesline and Da Shows Ova. Javen falling near the ropes rolls out to the floor as DVD gets up and receives a kick to the gut, then eats a Mack Attack for the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Here is your winner.........Shane Mack!

The Showsteala on his feet smiling arrogantly as he wipes his forehead which isn't too sweaty. Mack flicking his hand down and laughing at his opponents, then drops to a muscle pose. Mack popping up into a crotch chop, then he hops out of the ring heading to the back letting the fans reach for him. The guard rail tipping over and security trying to hold everyone back makes Mack crack a smile of glee. That cocky grin forming as he eyes a hot chick and then Mack disappears to the back behind the curtain. However, we have cameras in the back which find Greg Boone stopping Mack in the hallway to ask.

What is your take on the six person tornado tag match on WAR this Wednesday?

Mack amused, slightly and he just lets his arms hang as he ain't too thrilled, but a little confused.

So how does this work? If its tornado style where does the tag part come in? Or do we have to tag in and out? Shouldn't this be a six person team match? By the way, who gave you permission to speak to me?

Mack look more sarcastic now as Greg says.

Your right about the match and I don't need permission to do my job. How do you feel teaming with old teammate Bill Roberts and former SEF Champion Phoenix Winterborn to face your friend Julie, the current SEF Champion who teams with Jake Voss and Rob Rush?

Mack shrugging like he don't care.

How do I feel huh? Well its funny ya ask Gregory-

Don't call me that!

What, Gregory?

Greg mad now. Mack sarcastically smiling.

I said not to call me that!

Calm down Gregory!

Greg fuming and he goes for a kick to Mack's nuts, but gets blocked and knocked down with a right hand. Mack with a stomp to Greg's chest does a crotch chop over him and walks off to his dressing room shutting the door behind him.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF