sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm done playing games!

Started by JordanCut, May 29, 2013, 09:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

War camera finds Jordan Cut looking very serious after what happen Taylor Andrews slapping the referee getting herself DQ to retain Xtreme World Heavyweight Championshop. Tonight on War, Jordan Cut teams up with Phoenix Winterborn to battle Taylor Andrews and her partner of crime, so Jordan Cut speaks about tag team match.

I'm done playing games! I'm going to cut these two bitches up make them pay not only did I get screwed out Xtreme World Heavyweight Championship. Taylor Andrews slap the referee in the face to get DQ to retain her championship that only says one thing it only matter of time before her reign is over in order to do that I got pin her ass down that would earn myself another shot at her championship down the road. I know Phoenix Winterborn know he can take care of his own business with Taylor Andrews partner of crime, so you ask me who going to win this match is the team who seek revenge and payback. This isn't going to be a fight, battle, or match! This is going to be a war those two bitches will not win that is a promise go ahead bitches run your mouths without cocks being inside of them two men are coming to beat those asses up leaves marks which you can't get rid of. Mark my words Taylor Andrews! Xtreme World Heavyweight Championship will be mine ain't nothing you can to stop me...BITCH!!!!

Jordan Cut has piss off expression after he is done talking as War went to a commercial break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF