sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Runae Replies to Matt's Claim

Started by Midnight, September 20, 2011, 12:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Runae and Midnight was in an undisclosed location. Runae gets in front of the camera while Midnight rest her elbow on Runae's shoulder. Runae began to speak.

"Matt, Matt, Matt...how clueless you really are. Do you not know how to pay attention? Bytches Inc is not a tag team, but a faction, much like the Nexus, except us ladies plan on showing you boys how we do things. Matt don't be mad because we are better then you and the boys, be mad because us ladies in SEF will destroy you and leave you lying in your own pool of blood."

Midnight chimes in.

"Matt, you really need to get an education. Bytches Inc. is not pronounce with an I, silly boy. It's pronounce with a Y. But we know your feeble mind can't handle simple words, so let me quote something from Samoa Joe if I may."

Midnight clears her throat and her eyes go red, blood red. Her voice goes from being nice to being vicious and filled with hate.

"MIDNIGHT IS GOING TO KILL YOU!!"

Midnight calms down and then goes back to being calm. Runae pipes in.

"I think Midnight took the words right out of my mouth. And Matt...all the backup you get is not going to save you from the beatdowns we give you. Word to the wise, I would watch your back at all times. In fact I wouldn't even go to sleep, because you never know when we might get you."

Both divas laugh in an evil manner. Runae and Midnight turn around and walk out of camera view. The camera goes black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF