sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Don't Quit Your Dayjob

Started by Midnight, September 26, 2011, 02:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Midnight was perched high on a ledge, by herself and just taking in the view of the decaying city of Detroit. Midnight wanted have a moment to think by herself and do a separate promo against her and Lexi's opponents. Midnight sat there feet hanging over the ledge and watching everyone and anything go by. Midnight had seen Matt's second promo and was not a bit impressed. Specially with his claims that she was not only holding Lexi captive, but that she was still with Ravyn. Midnight shook her head and then began to speak. Her voice was calm and yet serious in tone.

"What a shame Matt. What a...shame. Here I thought you was this big bad ass tough guy and now you are singing?!? Wait what profession are you in? If your singing is about as bad as your wrestling skills, then I should be able to kick your ass with ease. I mean sounds to me like you are grasping at straws to say anything because you know I and my darling neice have already beaten you. Lexi is a free moral agent, she can come and go as she pleases, I didn't force her to team with me, she made that decision on her own and agreed that we dominate together. After all, I trained her at one time along with her dad and several members of my staff when MWF was up and running. This claim of me supposely being still with nutjob Ravyn has nothing to do with our match at all. Bringing that up will not change the fact that I am going to snap your ass in half and get the victory for Divas of Destruction."

Midnight slowly gets up from where she was sitting and steps off the ledge and onto the roof of the building. She slowly walks towards the door that leads into the building. Midnight continues to talk.

"It's sad that you out of all people Matt decides to  conjure up lies and claims just cause you think it will make you this big badass. Frankly, I expect that you would somehow bring up Daniel Winterborn's wrestling name. Yes that is Ravyn's true name Matt, for he is the estrangled brother to one Phoenix Winterborn. Your right about one thing Matt, I will always love my ex, as he was not always crazy, but my life is so much better without dead weight, because that is what he was in my career, DEAD WEIGHT! No Matt, you didn't hit any nerves, all you did was annoy me with useless ramblings about my ex hubby. I divorced him and I am not nor do I desire to ever come back to the abuse that I was in. My niece did right by saving me. But let's talk the fact that you claim that you so love Lexi. If Lexi had felt the same about you, wouldn't you think she would have ran to you instantly and teamed with you then me? Sounds to me like family means more to her right now then a quick fuck, hmmm?"

Midnight opens the door and walks inside and closes it behind her. Her new dyed dark black hair slightly got in her face as she was climbing down the steps, which caused Midnight to pull it back and put it in a ponytail. Midnight then continued.

"And one last thing Matthew, give it up. You are not this dark and scary guy. You do not know darkness and I am not your fucking nightmare, and this whole crap about you going to kill me..please little boy..your just copying from Lexi's daddy because you think you can somehow intimidate me and get me all scared. I am for one am unimpressed Matty. Don't quit your day job."

Midnight reaches in her pocket of her black jeans and pulls out a picture of Matt working behind a counter at a fast food joint. Midnight holds it up so everyone can see what the picture looks like.

Midnight smirks into the camera and walks off leaving the camera to follow a falling picture of Matt, the picture landing on the wooden steps of a very old decaying building that Midnight was in. The camera fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF