sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Nashville Brawl Warrior vs Warrior

Started by Danika, February 05, 2014, 01:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danika

Josh smirks as he sees Anarchy's card.  Any trace of regret for his War opponent now gone in the surprise of who he gets to face on Anarchy.  This one was definitely personal.  Whitney's old man on the show his ex-whore controlled in not just any match but a Nashville Music City Brawl.  A Native Americano who called himself the High Chief Warrior facing off against the Modern Day Warrior Josh Rodgers.  Would have been interesting to see the Renegades of Peace Motorcycle Club squaring off with his own Stallions club that was destroyed thanks to that backstabbing dick Boudreaux.  He would have loved to see Talon vs that fucker Winterbourne.  It would have been like a Sandman vs Shane Douglass from old school ECW.  Talon would thrive in a place like SEF if he hadn't sold out and became Boudreaux's bitch.  He snickers.  He got the best of that bastard for turning on him.  He now regularly fucked T's ex-wife and T's sister who'd been lovers themselves for years.  When Sammy walks by, he smacks her on the ass

Josh:"Hola Ma Corazon," he smirks when she checks him out "I got a few things to say to this high chief fucker I'm facing on Anarchy.  when she is ready and he can smell it he begins My purpose to piss people off here seems to be working.  Tina interfered in my match.  I'm sure it was the high light of her evening unless she blazed one with the self proclaimed great one, Mack.  This panzy ass bitch Cut who she's played around with in the past is a scrawny little fucker who has to have money or something that keeps a hot bitch like Jenom on his cock.  Tina though, I'll let Claire deal with you she's been dying to get her hands on you.  his eyebrow raises As for you Americano, this is just another street fight for me.  I had many since I'm what you would call a fucking half breed.  I'm only half....clearly a sore spot for him so he continues So bring your best, your wife, and I'll take care of you both.  First, he puts his arm around Sam "Wanna party?"

NBD

A Native Americano earned the right to be the High Chief Warrior while it is Josh who in fact calls himself the Modern Day Warrior, just to straighten things up a little bit. Also, there really isn't much personal between Josh and A Native Americano despite what the Rodgers boy thinks. Any effort made to get A Native Americano ruffled has been a lost cause for the Director of SEF has remained all business. Sure, A Native Americano has seen the attempts, he is not blind or deaf, but he has chosen to be the bigger man and not cave in to petty insults. A Native Americano knows who his old lady is and chooses to laugh on the inside at Josh posing as another Mack wannabe looking terrible in the process. The trash talk just makes him appear indifferent for he knows what he has to do and that is anything and everything he can do to brawl with Josh and maybe just maybe beat him because the kid is here to fight and it should be a hard one!?!

Why not give him a fight then?

A Native Americano stepping forward with a few clomps from his boots in the darkness to show his grizzled face with long, dark hair hanging in his eyes and his swat gear covers the large frame of his.

Joshy, all I have been about is business, bringing justice to SEF when needed. You want to target my old lady, talk about her as if you have a chance to get close, but that is not a chance you have at this moment. All you have to do is meet me in the ring, around it, fuck, its a brawl in Nashville and tonight there is no need for me to bring justice. A great turnout for Anarchy, so all my focus could go towards making sure you get Smoked!?! That may be your future, Josh, but buck up kid, maybe you could have a spot in a club that isn't dead cause we could use more members who want to be warriors!?! First things first though and that is showing you who indeed is the bigger man and perhaps the better for I am above your petty antics!?! I have seen The Mack in person for years and your not even close, so show me something original and maybe you'll one over A Native Americano. Show me something I haven't already seen and maybe I won't have to deliver justice to you for being an unoriginal cop out!?!

A sneer with those dark eyes staring with hunger and A Native Americano walks off to the right clomping his boots away into silence as the scene ends.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF