sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Total Anarchy

Started by Taylor Andrews, February 17, 2014, 03:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

...:::|[(The Women's X Diva Champion sits back on a sofa in her hotel room looking out a large bay window that overlooks the city of Atlanta on a clear sunny morning, that orange glow bringing the light to the day. Her SEW Heavyweight Championship belt sitting up next to her on the sofa as Taylor leans back with her legs crossed and the Women's X Diva Title belt on her lap. A smile of elegance and lust for gold in this business on her face with that twinkle of a confident wrestler ready for anything in her eyes. The Champion wears a tight, form fitting white dress with no straps and her shoulders exposed. The hem coming to just above her knees and the Golden Gal looking hot as ever with a silver earring dangling from each lobe and her hair up in a dark clip with bangs feathered down. Taylor Andrews staring out the window in a gaze lost in thought, deep in a transitional state of preparing for what is to come, and that is total anarchy on a family who doesn't deserve to utter a word about Julie.)]|:::...

"Tell me why I should care to spare you the humiliation of suffering a loss so devastating that we may never see Claire Fox again!?!"

...:::|[(Taylor smugly smirks a bit sarcastically now, but a semi serious look in her eyes wondering what the point really is!?!)]|:::...

"I could care less if Claire keeps her stock or not, but if she is to lose it after I beat her, then Carlos Mitchell better be the one who gets her stock because if its happening on my back, I get to pick the new minority Owner of SEF. As for why I really wanted this match it was to shut not only Claire up about Julie, but Kristin, Maegan, and the whole lot of the Fox Family. They have no leg to stand on and Julie doesn't know who they are, so there is no base for any of this, nothing to tie them together. None of these lil girls need to name drop The Queen in any way, especially when they have tried to bury her name. I fight for one of my friends and it may only last a few seconds, but they will be the most excruciating seconds in Claire's entire life, I promise. Make all the insults you want Claire, I have spewed them all myself which is why I can take anything you dish out and come back stronger, faster, and harder than you making me leagues better. Why don't you go be a woman for once in your life and take what you want, go fuck Mack and let yourself get counted out cause the alternative is, well..."

...:::|[(A gleam of devious sadism appearing in those bright eyes hungry to destroy this naive girl.)]|:::...

"It is something that will destroy you beyond repair. You never wanted to face me because I exposed you from day one, I took your pathetic story and unraveled it to expose something you tried with all your might to cover up and the worst part is, you played politics rather than confront me. You went behind closed doors doing who knows what to who knows who, and claimed you couldn't work with me, you couldn't handle me coming back on your bullshit. So I said fine, I'll go work with Mack and come back to either send her out or work some magic if you'd grown up by then!?! We all know you haven't even today and hey growing up sucks and I don't mean act like a prude, I mean act like a champion, like a wrestler, like whoever the hell you are cause I really don't know. Just enough to know how to keep ya from getting your hands on the title I carry better than any woman in SEF today!!!"

...:::|[(The Golden Gal forming a grin of confidence and arrogance, those hungry eyes showing a true wrestler wanting her glory as the best of her profession. Those eyes staring out the window drifting into thought transitioning this beautiful young woman with a passion for wrestling into a wrestling machine showing her curves work in motion to look good and kick ass at the same time.)]|:::...

Simon Lee Nash

Just then Carlos Mitchell comes into view and talks to the golden goddess.

Carlos: I would say this base on the agreement of the match. If you won the match then the stock of the company that is currently owned by Claire Fox would go to Whitney Marret. But i will say this. I want to say thank you for your input and thinking that i should get the stock of the company and the desire for me about myself becoming a minority owner of the SEW.

Carlos: All of you guys has been so damn good to me since i started in the SEW. But right now i am the general manager of Anarchy and maybe someday i will become a minority owner. All i want you to do is continue to be the great champion that you are. Show the world who the true T and A mega star is. SEW/SEF Golden Goddess and most of all the USW heavyweight champion of the world.

Carlos: I can't wait to see you in action and i wish you the best of luck in the match as well.   

Taylor Andrews

Taylor looking at Carlos a little confused behind that sarcastic grin and lifts her SEW Heavyweight Championship title belt up and over to the arm of the sofa on her left patting the cushion for Carlos to sit down. The Golden Gal resting her hands on the SEW Women's X Diva Championship Title belt laying across her lap as she smiles at the GM.

Its not that I don't want Whitney in power, I am very happy that she is the majority stock holder, I love her as my boss, and a friend, but I believe Mack is right, SEF management needs diversity. That is why you get the stock when I win this match against Claire. The stock being on the line was thrown in there and if its trading hands on my back, my say goes, or I go the way of the highway.

The Golden Gal serious with them shining eyes burning deep, but that sarcastic grin letting Carlos know she isn't going to bite.

Your doing a good job sweetheart, so that's why you get picked on to be someone we can count on on to do their part for SEF. Its why I am the best of SEW holding the Heavyweight Title and Womens X Diva Title. Not sure where you got USW from? But I am SEF through and through cause you can catch Tina in XFW where I'll be taking the XFW Title from X next month! Thanks for the recognition and keep watching, cause the best is yet to come. Don't know when, just keeping it going to build a legacy beyond epic proportions!?!

Taylor drifting off to look out the window, but lowers her gaze to the Womens Title on her lap nodding yes She looks back at Carlos wondering if he has anything to say!?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF