sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Apologies

Started by kstancil13, February 25, 2014, 02:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kstancil13

{We open on a nice comfortable room done in sea tones of blues and greens.  People are milling around that most people in SEF do not know and do not care about.  Although a couple are familiar.  We see an ash blond man come through listening to something that Talon and Jax O'Bannon are saying.  The younger of the men is the Ash blond one and he shakes his head as he lifts up a bottle of Dasani to take a sip.  Then we hear a girl cough}

"I was thinking.  Perhaps I should just come out."

{The ash blond man's water bottle drops to the floor splashing all over the carpet as Talon looks stricken.  Then Jax starts laughing.}

"Shut up," another girl says as she pops the ash blond on the arm.  "Grandpa got around, ok?  You know that Matty."

{The camera pans around and we finally see the girl go over and sat on the couch.  We realize that the two girls look almost identical.  Only the blue eyed one has a scattering a freckles on her nose.}

"Has anyone ever seen me and Kristin face to face together?"

Matt:"So is that what you mean?  Tell the truth about everything not meaning we have yet another sister who likes girls?"

"Smart ass."

{When the camera focuses on them we realize just how much all three of them look a like.  The ash blond runs a hand through his hair messing it up and looking both stressed and scruffy.  It's a total contrast to the fact he's wearing a white button down and gray slacks.  He reaches over and hits a button.}

Matt:"Can you send up a camera crew and connect it to the SEF broad band we set up with Ms. Marrett, please?"

{several minutes later the crew is there but we see the one with a baby bump on the phone talking in hushed tones assuring the person on the other end of the line that time for silence has been over.  When she hangs up we noticed that all three of them and now an older man with jeans and Metallica shirt comes in a sits next to them on the arm of the couch.  Someone snickers about the Fox Family not at its finest.  The one with the Metallica shirt flips the person off}

"The eldest has spoken."

Rocker looking dude:"I'm not the oldest.  I'm the second oldest.  Christopher was the oldest."

Preggers:"Would you please shut up?"  {she then turns to the camera} "Yes, we are dysfunctional but what the idiot likes to say is that we put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.  Yet first lets start with claims that Britney Fox, known to SEF fans as double champ Taylor Andrews has been saying.  No.  Our family name really isn't Fox.  Are we Canadian?  Not entirely or not technically.  Our egg donor bitch was from Canada originally.......Quebec.  Our paternal grandmother was a Fox but we are mostly born and raised here in Louisiana with the exception of a couple of us being shuttled off to European boarding schools.  Our last name was changed due to an unfortunate situation in our family looking way to close to a wrestling tragedy.  So no, we were not raised as Foxes until Matthew and I asked the idiot Christian to change our names legally.  Drama aside we do have a French last name and those of us sitting before you do have M first names.  Although Christian and I were rebels and decided to go personally and professionally by our middle names.  I am the real Kristin."

"Thanks a lot for that."

{Kristin turns to look at her.}

Kristin:"Look.  Twins do this crap all the time but it was causing crap with my marriage.  So you and Brandon had a fight and broke off your engagement.  You decided to do something about your crush on the Mack but then people keep asking Nate why his wife is always trying to blow Mack. It's really starting to stress me out and I don't know well pregnant and stressed!":

Maegan:"Fine.  It's not like I was winning many matches as myself anyway.  {she shrugs} "Fine.  I admit it.  I never left SEF.  I did the Mack and I loved every minute of it!"
{Matt and Christian groan}

Christian:"Kristin and I did a hell of a lot of shit when we were running cons in other feds portraying whatever stupid brother sister gimmick they wanted us to play but really I never wanted or was never privvy to anything she did with Josh or Nate or James Borne or any of those guys she's dated or whatever!"

Matt:"Besides it was you who screwed up and blew everything telling the world that Nate was Sophie's dad.  You were the disaster magnet who has had all the bad shit happen to you and we're the ones who are trying to track people down and pay them back. You got a measure of revenge when you got to pin Josh for a win, but unless you drop this bullshit.  Admit who the fuck you are and all this crap with Claire then no one is going to give a damn about anything any of us say in the first place."

{Christian pinches the bridge of his nose}

Christian:"Shit.  That means when I was keeping your name on people's minds because you were studying for the bar...."

{Matt snickers}

Matt:"That's right.  You have to own up to the fact that you used my name and got your ass handed to you by the bad asses of SEF legend.  Didn't Julie even kick your ass?"

Christian:"I only count the times that Mack or Viper knocked me stupid.  I claim memory loss on everything else.  Those guys hit like pardon the pun Mack trucks!"

Matt:"I was thinking it happened before we all agreed to this crap.  Only Loki took things way to far and Kristin ended up in the hospital."

{Maegan sighs.}

Maegan:"Fine.  I'm Maegan Charisse.  Preggers is actually Mariah Kristin.  The stupid wannabe rock star is Mitchell Christian, the oldest was Michael Christopher, Jr.  {elbows the ash blond}  Matthew Colin.  So yes Claire and Marissa are really related.....unfortunately.  From an almost as evil....ok that's getting way into Lifetime Movie Network......its a screwed up situation being a triplet in the first especially when Kristin and I are almost entirely identical.  So i know this was long and drawn out.  When I return I'll do a shorter more to the point especially since I'll have to wrestle in a couple matches coming up.  I just hope Whitney will forgive me long enough to change the card.  It would be a reason she hasn't stopped by for coffee lately."

Kristin:"Of course not.  We're not kids anymore.  You were supposed to go in there and wrestle not disrespect and THEN fall in love with the biggest star on the planet!"

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF