sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

all i want for my birthday is a win

Started by Simon Lee Nash, February 25, 2014, 06:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Today Simon Lee Nash turns 24 years old however for the Light Heavyweight champion and one half of the War tag team champions. He is in the gym working out as he is about to be in yet another battle on WAR. He is going to be apart of a six person tag team fight with Matt Ward and Heather Jackson to take on Damage Inc.

Simon: i don't feel 24 guys but what the case is that i am going to be fighting tomorrow night with two people that i respect and love. You Man and our new partner Heather Jackson to be honest you guys we have been dealing with alot lately. Myself with the success of winning all these belts and what happen last week left such a bitter taste in the mouth but don't worry i know that Matt Ward will take care of business when it comes to him . Now we have to worry about the here and the now and that is Damage Inc.

Simon: Now at first i heard that Kristin was going to be apart of the fight. Now i heard that Damage inc is going to be Talon & Jax O'Bannon and a partner of their choice as the female member. I will say this i am a little disappointed but that's fine with me. I go where the work takes me you know that. SO it doesn't matter who the female member is i am going to myself and Matt with deal with Jax and Talon and Heather will deal with whoever that female member is.

Simon: She has been dying to get into the ring. Trust me ladies and gentlemen. She is ready. She got that look that i have seen from Taylor once before. She got the look like she wants to kill somebody and is going to enjoy doing damage to damage inc.

Simon: SO fair warning to Damage Inc. It's hunting season and we are going to create some chaos and a shit load of problems for you guys.

MattWard

Heather looks at Simon as i look at Simon while Larissa is working on something for later as i begin to speak.

Matt Ward: Damage Inc how poetic the name sounds because you will be left in the ring like you were damaged goods. Kristin Fox you are hungry to get back into the ring, be careful what you wish for because you are looking at faction that is going to leave an impact on SEW.

Heather Jackson: You see boys, Damage inc does not know me, or they have not seen me compete. They are shit out of lucky when they try to find a match i was in. I will leave you will a little piece of mind, i am more Lethal then you could think.

Matt Ward: You know what we are the wolves but we are also hounds of violence because once we smell fear we attack like a pack of hungry wolves that we are. It hunting season, we are hunting on our prey, Damage Inc is the prey we have them locked and stocked and ready to attack.

Oh yes but right now it time to have some fun before we launch our attack. Let go back up to the hotel so we can head to the arena.

Simon, Matt, and myself walk out of the gym as we head back to the hotel room as i open the door first followed by Matt then Simon as Matt told Simon to close his eyes as Larissa starts to speak.

LarissaSimon you can open your eyes now.

Simon opens his eyes to see a birthday cake being held by a smoking hot blonde latina that says Happy Birthday Simon with Miami Dolphin and Atlanta Braves logo's on it as Simon starts to speak.

Simon Lee Nash

Simon is shocked and he smiled

Simon: OH my god you guys.

He starts to laugh a little bit. Then blows out hte candles

Simon: THat was a nice surprise thank you guys.

Simon: You see this. This is partnership and a team. that's what we are and that's what we will bring to the table when this is all said and done. We are going to show the world. We are going to show Damage inc. Why we are the SEW WAR tag team champions. Plus you will get to see this lovely lady the future number one contender for the SEW X Divas title.

Simon: You know what guys. I am honored to have that. That was awesome but one thing is for sure. The fun and games are tonight but tomorrow it's serious business. We are going to be kicking some serious ass.

Simon: It's game time people. it will be our time once again. SEW. Tomorrow night the Wolfpac will be in da house. Midwest Warriors will be rising up and showing why we are the best in the world. No pun intended.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF