sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Odds Stacked *Heather Jackson Anarchy*

Started by MattWard, February 28, 2014, 11:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattWard

SEW Management decided to have a two on one handicap match  for the number one contendership for Taylor Andrews SEW Women's X Diva Title. Now you have to add that The Mack is going to be their corner and you have the champions herself as the special guest referee talk about the champ being scared of new contenders for her crown. I just walked passed Matt Ward while he was filming his promo on Jordan Cut as i am starting to get ready for my match against Danika and Maegan Fox. While i am walking around the arena Samantha Winters comes up to me as she starts to speak to start the interview.

||Samantha Winters|| Heather this is your debut match in SEW, what are your thoughts going into your debut match?

The bitches are going be wondering if i have nerves in my stomach going into a handicap match on my first night of in ring action. I wouldn't be in this fucking business if i didn't have nerves in my body. Now Danika and Maegan Fox you are going out their so you can do Taylor Andrew's dirty work to prevent me from becoming the number one contendership for her championship.

||Samantha Winters|| Are you scared with having the odds stacked against you in your debut match?

I am not scared of having the odds stacked against me in my debut, that just prove that Taylor Andrews see me as a lethal treat for her championship. Well i will take that as a compliment, because i am going to be the one that becomes the new Woman's X Diva Champion.

Camera's fade as i went back to the Mid-West Warriors locker room

Taylor Andrews

And they fade right into the lovely face of Taylor Andrews rubbing the plate of the Women's X Diva Championship around her waist while sitting on a sofa in her dressing room. A referee shirt lays on the arm of the sofa and Taylor ever confident and hungry for more, more, more, just looks up with those bright eyes ready to fire up the world with that luscious, sarcastic smirk.

You couldn't be more wrong about the Golden Goddess, Heather, for I do my own dirty work, however, management would not let me have a match and so I took what I could get. Maybe you should do your homework honey!? I took my opportunity to be on Anarchy and represent SEF as the best woman's wrestler of all time and I will do everything in my power to call this down the middle. Make no mistake though, I would rather face you than Maegan, or especially Danika who I will be facing two nights prior on WAR, so chances are Heather, you will be facing Maegan one on one!?! Maegan and I have no love for one another and I would much rather work with you Heather, but a lethal threat you have not proven to be, yet. I hope you pull out the win, and like I say, the Golden Goddess will call it down the middle, but you come at me with those lies about anyone doing my dirty work and Maegan may not be the one who has to worry about feeling the Real T & A!?! You focus on winning this match on Anarchy and let the referee, me, make sure you get a fair crack at winning a shot to face me, then you find out what I am all about, cause your way off sweetheart. Irony is that I am doing your dirty work as referee making sure no worthless blonde bimbo wannabe fox gets over on my time!!!

Taylor standing up stretching her arms, her ring gear on and hair in a ponytail. She skips on out of the room bumping into Greg Boone who tries to speak, but gets cut off.

Greggy, you seen Mack around?

Greg nodding no.

Ok, well if ya do, tell him I want to see him!

Taylor skipping off leaving Greg with a view of her tight ass swaying down the hall when she bumps into who!?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF